AimAssist Ignore Mobs

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
In hypixel skywars when someone has a mob with them and I fight them with aim assist on, the aim assist starts targeting me mob while making me lose the fight, my idea is for vape v3 there should be an option to ignore mobs so your aim assist doesn't lock on to the mob.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
yea i did it but still target mobs
From my tests the "mobs" targeting option is working properly, in singleplayer. So if it still seems to be targeting mobs for you with that option unchecked, then either the server is in some way disusing another entity(probably a player) as a mob somehow, and/or the server has invisible entities around the mob.

If it's the first one there's nothing you can do about it and we'd have to look into a way to specifically circumvent this. If it's the second one you could confirm it by enabling tracers or nametags with the invisibles option selected, and then you could avoid it by disabling the invisibles option on AimAssist.

Daruh

Social Credit
From my tests the "mobs" targeting option is working properly, in singleplayer. So if it still seems to be targeting mobs for you with that option unchecked, then either the server is in some way disusing another entity(probably a player) as a mob somehow, and/or the server has invisible entities around the mob.

If it's the first one there's nothing you can do about it and we'd have to look into a way to specifically circumvent this. If it's the second one you could confirm it by enabling tracers or nametags with the invisibles option selected, and then you could avoid it by disabling the invisibles option on AimAssist.
ok great thank you