Adding a silent scaffold (Vape V4)

Chwoop

Social Credit
Im pretty sure @meowmeow and other people like merryzz talked to the staff about a silent scaffold but I dont think giving it more visibility would be a bad thing. A silent scaffold with movement correction would be amazing to see. It would basically be legit scaffold with freelook but better while being undectable with the right settings. Also if this actually gets added i think they should make it so that you cant fall off while the rotations are happening ( if you could toggle the speed like silent aura with low settings that would be an annoying thing that could happen, and you could probably prevent that if you binded safewalk at the same time but still would be an annoying thing to see ) Also maybe add a godbridge silent scaffold that would work the same as the godbridge module but with rotations and movement correction. Last thing, adding maybe a " breezly bridge " option to the normal scaffold settings and make it silent aswell would be pretty usefull for example when you want to flat bridge / when you don't have enough blocks to go up every 8 blocks like in the godbridge module.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Im pretty sure @meowmeow and other people like merryzz talked to the staff about a silent scaffold but I dont think giving it more visibility would be a bad thing. A silent scaffold with movement correction would be amazing to see. It would basically be legit scaffold with freelook but better while being undectable with the right settings. Also if this actually gets added i think they should make it so that you cant fall off while the rotations are happening ( if you could toggle the speed like silent aura with low settings that would be an annoying thing that could happen, and you could probably prevent that if you binded safewalk at the same time but still would be an annoying thing to see ) Also maybe add a godbridge silent scaffold that would work the same as the godbridge module but with rotations and movement correction. Last thing, adding maybe a " breezly bridge " option to the normal scaffold settings and make it silent aswell would be pretty usefull for example when you want to flat bridge / when you don't have enough blocks to go up every 8 blocks like in the godbridge module.
Manthe said adding a silent option like that to the scaffold modes have been an idea for a while now, so hopefully that means they're adding it. And a breezily bridge mode would actually be really cool, it would for sure look more legit than bridging flat with godbridge.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Honestly as a legit module I don't really like the idea of this as it seems extremely risky to do, isn't this basically the same what blatant scaffold does but without sending weird packets?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Honestly as a legit module I don't really like the idea of this as it seems extremely risky to do, isn't this basically the same what blatant scaffold does but without sending weird packets?
its like using godbridce scaffold, but you are viewing yourself in freelook

haxisnoob

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Vape should make a hypixel blatant version, where it gets weekly updates with new bypasses and all things blatant clients have, because I know it would be super clean unlike many blatant clients rn, and I think they can make the best blatant client.. i would buy it for 100€ or more

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape should make a hypixel blatant version, where it gets weekly updates with new bypasses and all things blatant clients have, because I know it would be super clean unlike many blatant clients rn, and I think they can make the best blatant client.. i would buy it for 100€ or more
Blatant modules are completely useless and dead. And making blatant features won't happen since it's not possible to make them bypassing all the time.

Chwoop

Social Credit
vape is not a blatant client so therefore they wont add a blatant scaffold. Vape works on making modules that are not easily detecteable wich would be the case with a silent scaffold. A blatant scaffold on the other hand would work differently and would get patched really fast and would be easily detecteable so its not happening.

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Manthe said adding a silent option like that to the scaffold modes have been an idea for a while now, so hopefully that means they're adding it. And a breezily bridge mode would actually be really cool, it would for sure look more legit than bridging flat with godbridge.
moonwalking?