Added Misplace Option On Reach Or New Module

NiceSensey

Social Credit
Misplace is where on your side of the screen your reach is completely normal and nothing is out of the norm.Although, on the other player screen you are outreaching them depending of the setting you use

vapedonut

Social Credit
Nah they wanna be zuiy and look like they're hitting 3 blocks away on their screen, but are actually attacking 6 blocks away.
Perhaps they can be good and just get latency hits if they aren't total shit. It's one thing to have reach and autoclocker etc, but when u basically ask for a way to make u seem amazing in recording, that's pathetic. Just w tap and block hit for latency hits. I have 17-70 ms on different servers, and I can get latency hits on them. If I can, you can

NiceSensey

Social Credit
Perhaps they can be good and just get latency hits if they aren't total shit. It's one thing to have reach and autoclocker etc, but when u basically ask for a way to make u seem amazing in recording, that's pathetic. Just w tap and block hit for latency hits. I have 17-70 ms on different servers, and I can get latency hits on them. If I can, you can
enjoy Cheating <3