Add reach hit chance and velocity randomizer.

ezplxd

Social Credit
plz Manthe notice this it is a good idea and this thread will prove it

Reach Hit Chance:

Okay basically it would be a slider that gives the odds of giving a reach hit, there would also be only one reach value.

Uses:

Many tell me that this would be useless but it could be used for a few small things.

-Look more legit on servers that don't have retarded staff (perhaps lunar)

-Could give potential to get away with higher reach values (maybe 3.4 on hypixel or 3.5)

-Blatant cheating on MMC (AGC doesn't auto ban if reach hits aren't consistent enough)

-IncognitoDoge wants it added (important)

Velocity Randomizer:

I mean it explains itself. Just a slider that allows a minimum and maximum value.

Uses:

Again, everyone has told me that it is useless but I would like to argue.

-Look more legit on servers that don't have autistic staff members

-Potentially get away with lower velocity values

-Much better than chance which only allows for your velocity value and 100.

-IncognitoDoge wants it added (really badly) I think this reason alone makes it valid.

plz Manthe these would be easy to add and would make the client so much better imo I can pay you in dogecoin for it just send over your wallet ID.
"-Could give potential to get away with higher reach values (maybe 3.4 on hypixel or 3.5)" why so low hypixel doesnt have reach check,
good idea i want it rn

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
"-Could give potential to get away with higher reach values (maybe 3.4 on hypixel or 3.5)" why so low hypixel doesnt have reach check,
good idea i want it rn
Um.... consistent 3.4 hits will get you banned by staff lol. Watchdog doesn't flag until 3.75 reach but that doesn't make it safe!

This will give possibility to get away with those values.