Add reach hit chance and velocity randomizer.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
plz Manthe notice this it is a good idea and this thread will prove it

Reach Hit Chance:

Okay basically it would be a slider that gives the odds of giving a reach hit, there would also be only one reach value.

Uses:

Many tell me that this would be useless but it could be used for a few small things.

-Look more legit on servers that don't have retarded staff (perhaps lunar)

-Could give potential to get away with higher reach values (maybe 3.4 on hypixel or 3.5)

-Blatant cheating on MMC (AGC doesn't auto ban if reach hits aren't consistent enough)

-IncognitoDoge wants it added (important)

Velocity Randomizer:

I mean it explains itself. Just a slider that allows a minimum and maximum value.

Uses:

Again, everyone has told me that it is useless but I would like to argue.

-Look more legit on servers that don't have autistic staff members

-Potentially get away with lower velocity values

-Much better than chance which only allows for your velocity value and 100.

-IncognitoDoge wants it added (really badly) I think this reason alone makes it valid.

plz Manthe these would be easy to add and would make the client so much better imo I can pay you in dogecoin for it just send over your wallet ID.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Reach hit chance is not good because it would ruin combos.
Velocity Randomizer could be a thing tho i don't think they will add it since it already has chance option.
Hit chance at lower values wouldn’t ruin a combo, it could assist with first hit and can actually be helpful but at higher values yes. Velo randomized isn’t anywhere close to chance, chance is another useless thing because it can’t help with bypassing lower values. If you put your velocity at 80 and chance it looks off. 90 - 80 velo would look kinda legit.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
plz Manthe notice this it is a good idea and this thread will prove it

Reach Hit Chance:

Okay basically it would be a slider that gives the odds of giving a reach hit, there would also be only one reach value.

Uses:

Many tell me that this would be useless but it could be used for a few small things.

-Look more legit on servers that don't have retarded staff (perhaps lunar)

-Could give potential to get away with higher reach values (maybe 3.4 on hypixel or 3.5)

-Blatant cheating on MMC (AGC doesn't auto ban if reach hits aren't consistent enough)

-IncognitoDoge wants it added (important)

Velocity Randomizer:

I mean it explains itself. Just a slider that allows a minimum and maximum value.

Uses:

Again, everyone has told me that it is useless but I would like to argue.

-Look more legit on servers that don't have autistic staff members

-Potentially get away with lower velocity values

-Much better than chance which only allows for your velocity value and 100.

-IncognitoDoge wants it added (really badly) I think this reason alone makes it valid.

plz Manthe these would be easy to add and would make the client so much better imo I can pay you in dogecoin for it just send over your wallet ID.
The velocity value is already randomized by 5.
Manthe has already responded on this old thread: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?th...g-vape-a-better-ghost-client.5233/#post-31435

Zzera_

Social Credit
Reach hit chance is not good because it would ruin combos.
Velocity Randomizer could be a thing tho i don't think they will add it since it already has chance option.
You can bypass some anticheats w it, agc doesn't ban you if your reach aint consistent enough. So on and so forth

JSPeg8

Social Credit
stop bumping ur gay ass suggestions u retard u have the mentality of a 9 year old that was dropped on his head 10 fucking times ong