Add more settings to the bedbreaker module on vape v4.

Chwoop

Social Credit
I know that vape is trying to remove blatant modules to make the current modules hard to detect and so I would like to suggest some bed breaker modes that would be for closet / hvh clutch config.
First would be to add a break adjacent blocks ( you can already do this with freecam like showed on this video :
so i see no reason not to add it.
Then it would be nice to add a setting to have something like a silent breaker. What i mean by that is that the bed would be instantly broken as soon as it gets exposed to air. The nuker wouldnt work through blocks but would break the bed as soon as one of the blocks next to it is destroyed ( usually works in scenarios where u break the front block of the bed but dont have time to break it because you get knocked away or smth.
Also it would be nice to add a setting to the breaker where you don't have to look at a circle to break the bed. I don't know how vape's current bedbreaker works but adding rotations with movement correction and making it so that there is a radius where you can break the bed combined with the break adjacent blocks would be nice to see. Also maybe make a setting to prevent nuking your own bed would be nice. You would just have to enable the team by server setting in the module category or maybe the team by color that works on hypixel to prevent that.
Thanks for reading this and in hope of seeing a new vape update with an updated nuker.