Add a fences module (Vape V4)

Chwoop

Social Credit
Add a sumo fences module to the minigames category (makes it so that you cant get knocked off). also maybe add some lilith compatibility if possible but i wouldnt count on it.

Chwoop

Social Credit
Detectable as velocity. If the server can’t detect sumo fences, that means you can literally just use blatant velocity
0 100 bypasses so technically fences would just be that but less often (only on the edges) wich looks way more legit (unless you get comboed near the edge so adding some settings to prevent making it obvious would be nice).

Chwoop

Social Credit
Sumo fences is basically useless for every server besides hypixel. But what do you mean by lilith compatibility? I assume you're talking about the one for hypixel that allows you to see duels stats and use blacklisted mods such as X-Ray and Freelook, but I am pretty sure that vape v4 and lite work with it.
i meant fences work based on servers to detect the maps and most of the time it doesnt work with lilith cuz its technically localhost and not hypixel.net

pickledick

Social Credit
0 100 bypasses so technically fences would just be that but less often (only on the edges) wich looks way more legit (unless you get comboed near the edge so adding some settings to prevent making it obvious would be nice).
No it wouldn’t. Hypixel for example ignores 0/0 velocity because of lag or whatever. But if for example you are slightly close to the edge, you’d get stopped soon but move enough to have like 40% kb effectively. Server side it’s just as detectable, if not more. But from a player perspective it’s even more detectable because you’ll sometimes take 0 kb at the edge. Just use velocity, this doesn’t help at all

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
no thats not way more legit

seby

Social Credit
is fences just perfectly timed 0 100 velo when facing back and facing towards it just safewalk with client side visual fences?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
just use 0% the only argument for this even existing is that its only blatant until you hit the edge but it really doesn't matter

both will just result in a ban

Chwoop

Social Credit
whatever fences isnt that usefull anyways i just thought it could be a nice adition to the minigames module but apparently i was wrong. mb

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
whatever fences isnt that usefull anyways i just thought it could be a nice adition to the minigames module but apparently i was wrong. mb
nah ur right it would be nice but i just use raven for fences rn lmao