A question about csgo cheats

Billel

Social Credit
Is there an undetectable hack on csgo? like vape lite for minecraft if yes where could i get it (ican spend money)

Cornbread

Social Credit
what about fortnite is there an undetectable or any hack for that matter that works with fortnite? Buying one is not a problem btw

Vape

Social Credit
All CSGO cheats eventually become detected according to the developer of Weebware.

return

Social Credit
All CSGO cheats eventually become detected according to the developer of Weebware.
I use platinum cheats rn, they disable the client completely everytime a new vac update comes out to ensure safety.

rev

Social Credit
Lol no they'll all be detected very fast
2 reasons this post is kinda dumb

First off;
That's not entirely accurate.
octate.pw, dynago.xyz and ones like that wont be detected unless VAC changes how they detect cheats.
Reason being it generates a new build everytime you
- In Octate's case, launch the loader
-In Dynago's case, compile the build

Which makes these almost impossible to detect using the currect detection method of checking signatures, as it generates a new signature each time, therefore the signature for your build will never be in their system as it changes each time.

Second off;
Im pretty sure he was referring to the game 'Overwatch' not the banning system in CS:GO

mintyyy

Social Credit
2 reasons this post is kinda dumb

First off;
That's not entirely accurate.
octate.pw, dynago.xyz and ones like that wont be detected unless VAC changes how they detect cheats.
Reason being it generates a new build everytime you
- In Octate's case, launch the loader
-In Dynago's case, compile the build

Which makes these almost impossible to detect using the currect detection method of checking signatures, as it generates a new signature each time, therefore the signature for your build will never be in their system as it changes each time.

Second off;
Im pretty sure he was referring to the game 'Overwatch' not the banning system in CS:GO
octate is a rat, dynago is ok. might as well just paste off of unknowncheats though. overwatch's anti-cheat is actually pretty good, so there aren't any free cheats out there rn.

rev

Social Credit
octate is a rat, dynago is ok. might as well just paste off of unknowncheats though. overwatch's anti-cheat is actually pretty good, so there aren't any free cheats out there rn.
Octate isnt a rat, old and bad meme.

rev

Social Credit
the staff literally admitted it was ratted. also, they legit just paste off of public source code, which takes no effort at all.
Newest update isnt ratted, and ehh i kinda like the grenade helper thing in indigo which shows you smokes / flashes / mollys you can do, quite useful, and its not in any other cheats I have seen so