200 Ping Closet cheating settings

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hey, I need closet settings for Vape v4. (Hypixel)
autoclicker: 10-16 extra
Aimassist: Your preference
Reach: 3.0-3.25 Only when sprinting disable in water
Velo: 90% 100% Disable in water
Rightclicker: 10-17 extra
Scaffold: legit mode, delay 120-140

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
here's a better config
autoclicker: 12-16 extra randomisation
aimassist: Your preference, stay on speed slider
reach: 3.1-3.3 disable in water, vertical check
velo: 87 100 100 disable in water
rightclicker: 17-19 normal
Scaffold: legit mode, delay 60-85

tips:
bind scaffold (and rightclicker if you want to) and toggle them off when not bridging as the legit scaffold can sometimes clip you on blocks

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
here's a better config
autoclicker: 12-16 extra randomisation
aimassist: Your preference, stay on speed slider
reach: 3.1-3.3 disable in water, vertical check
velo: 87 100 100 disable in water
rightclicker: 17-19 normal
Scaffold: legit mode, delay 60-85

tips:
bind scaffold (and rightclicker if you want to) and toggle them off when not bridging as the legit scaffold can sometimes clip you on blocks
Not tryna hate but vape aimassist doesnt flag no matter the speed on hypixle

Dan873

Social Credit
Thank you for the tips. For reach tho, if I have 200 Ms/ping can I do 3.0 to 3.25 without being flagged by hypixel?
Or do I do it lower?

VapeV4

ION

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
@bruh6969 Doing you think 3.25 if high. Because I dont want to get banned on Hypixel. (MAIN)
Full Settings (Closet Cheating)
-------------------------------------
Combat
Auto-Clicker - 16-19 CPS - Extra+ - Blockhit Manual
Velocity - Vertical 100 - Horizontal 95 - Chance 93% - Disable in Water - Vertical Check
--------------------------------------
Reach - 3.1 - 3.4 - Chance 95%
Right-Clicker - 13 - 16 CPS - Extra Randomization+
Utility
Scaffold - God Bridge - Legit Bridge (I like god bridge scaffold because it is faster and makes you look like a good player, which makes people think you are just good at the game and it makes people suspect you less, Some of the people say legit scaffold is faster but when i tested it myself god bridge scaffold was faster, also some people say blocks disappear on godbridge but it doesn't disappear on me so you gotta test it yourself.)
Blatant
Killaura (Use at your own risk)
Anti-Bot
Visuals
Undetectable but it can cause manual bans if you hit invisibles without any particles, block breaking particles, trap alerts so as long as you don't act suspicious it will be okay.

Note:Set Right-Clicker to the same keybind as Scaffold and enable Right-Clicker before the game so when you toggle Scaffold, Right-Clicker toggles off and when you toggle Right-Clicker, Scaffold toggles off. You can set them in different keys but i would prefer this method because it is easier and leaves space for more keybinds so you can manage your keybinds easier.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Combat
Auto-Clicker - 16-19 CPS - Extra+
Velocity - Vertical 95 - Horizontal 100 - Chance 93% - Disable in Water - Vertical Check
Utility
Scaffold - God Bridge (I like god bridge scaffold because it is faster and makes you look like a good player, which makes people think you are just good at the game and it makes people suspect you less, Some of the people say legit scaffold is faster but when i tested it myself god bridge scaffold was faster.)
Blatant
Killaura - Normal - Aim Speed - 4.7 - Attacks Per Second 16 - 19 - Single - Swing Distance 3.4 - Attack Distance 3.3
Anti-Bot - Advanced
Visuals
Undetectable but it can cause manual bans if you hit invisibles without any particles, block breaking particles, trap alerts so as long as you don't act suspicious it will be okay.

Note:Set Right-Clicker to the same keybind as Scaffold and enable Right-Clicker before the game so when you toggle Scaffold, Right-Clicker toggles off and when you toggle Right-Clicker, Scaffold toggles off. You can set them in different keys but i would prefer this method because it is easier and leaves space for more keybinds so you can manage your keybinds easier.
3.2-3.3 is prob better if he's going to have a reach chance he mine as well turn it down to 80% or keep it at 100%.
why change vertical but not horizontal, 85 or 90 horizontal and 100% vertical should be fine.
DON'T USE KILL AURA you'll get staff banned eventually.
at 200ms I doubt that hypixel with let him God bridge (also it's kinda blatant) he's better going as low as he can without his blocks vanishing, with legit bridge I would start at 70-90ms.
@Dan873

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
Velocity - Vertical 95
Scaffold - God Bridge
Killaura - Normal - Aim Speed - 4.7 - Attacks Per Second 16 - 19 - Single - Swing Distance 3.4 - Attack Distance 3.3
dude undetectable my ass

VapeV4

ION

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
3.2-3.3 is prob better if he's going to have a reach chance he mine as well turn it down to 80% or keep it at 100%.
why change vertical but not horizontal, 85 or 90 horizontal and 100% vertical should be fine.
at 200ms I doubt that hypixel with let him God bridge (also it's kinda blatant) he's better going as low as he can without his blocks vanishing, with legit bridge I would start at 70-90ms.
@Dan873
i meant horizontal mb

VapeV4

ION

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
@Dan873
i use killaura and aimassist at the same time so it looks legit

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Combat
Auto-Clicker - 16-19 CPS - Extra+ - Blockhit Manual
Velocity - Vertical 100 - Horizontal 95 - Chance 93% - Disable in Water - Vertical Check
Utility
Scaffold - God Bridge - Legit Bridge (I like god bridge scaffold because it is faster and makes you look like a good player, which makes people think you are just good at the game and it makes people suspect you less, Some of the people say legit scaffold is faster but when i tested it myself god bridge scaffold was faster, also some people say blocks disappear on godbridge but it doesn't disappear on me so you gotta test it yourself.)
Blatant
Killaura (Use at your own risk)
Anti-Bot
Visuals

why the fuck you using KA on ur main