20 cps model o macro is detectable?

Social Credit
macros in general or detected because they aren't randomized. unless urs randomizes the cps dont use it, also 20 cps is not closet you will get banned if they check ur logs
So like if I only use it for bridging in bedwars then im fine right? Cuz they would have to go thru my 12 cps pvp logs to find the 20cps macro.

Hooded

Social Credit
So like if I only use it for bridging in bedwars then im fine right? Cuz they would have to go thru my 12 cps pvp logs to find the 20cps macro.
If u only use it for bridging its fine. I used to use like a 20cps macro to godbridge on there.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
no dumbass Nick Gurr obviously a macro will be detectable, and you can't make it undetected just buy vape.

Social Credit
no dumbass nibber obviously a macro will be detectable, and you can't make it undetected just buy vape.
ive been playing 10+ hours for the past 2 days on hypixel w the macro no ban no nothin its not even randomized macro its just 26 cps blatant shit and still nothing

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
ive been playing 10+ hours for the past 2 days on hypixel w the macro no ban no nothin its not even randomized macro its just 26 cps blatant shit and still nothing
It's hypixel of course it wont, go on a different server like mmc or lunar and try it. Also holy shit 10+ hours a day? go outside.

Social Credit
kill yourself dumb fucking ni‎gger. dumbest man fucking alive. go to some generic cheating forum
Why would i go to some generic forum? how the fuck does it matter if i ask it here or on some other generic cheating forum???? what if they tell me the same thing go somewhere else you dumb fuck how doews this bother you fucking andros lookin like a homeless Nick Gurr fuck you bitch i hope your mom dies your granny has dementia and forgets about your stupid ass and you get painfull ass lung cancer (m ost painfull cancer you cunt)