ErnMore

Social Credit
@Poggers look at this dude smh, another non thinking Badlion is supported
True, though it is not supported, in the recent update, the devs actually added compatibility for unsupported clients mentioned in the changelog.
You will be able to inject into badlion with compatibility mode. IM ONLY TALKING ABOUT vAPE LITE

Ernest29

Social Credit
True, though it is not supported, in the recent update, the devs actually added compatibility for unsupported clients mentioned in the changelog.
You will be able to inject into badlion with compatibility mode. IM ONLY TALKING ABOUT vAPE LITE
that is true but after you close vape lite, minecraft crashes after about 10 seconds.

ErnMore

Social Credit
that is true but after you close vape lite, minecraft crashes after about 10 seconds.
That's strange. Are you talking about the badlion client instance or vanilla minecraft instance? because this shouldn't happen in forge or vanilla

ErnMore

Social Credit
Well, your best bet would be to launch in debug mode after uninstalling the badlion anticheat, but considering you have already done that, I'd suggest Lunar client, because you won't be actually playing on a client developed by a dev that has a rep as low as the earth core. Or literally just forge

Ernest29

Social Credit
Well, your best bet would be to launch in debug mode after uninstalling the badlion anticheat, but considering you have already done that, I'd suggest Lunar client, because you won't be actually playing on a client developed by a dev that has a rep as low as the earth core. Or literally just forge
yeah, i would play on lunar but it only works with compatibility mode and i can’t live with refill and throw pot lol

ErnMore

Social Credit
yeah, i would play on lunar but it only works with compatibility mode and i can’t live with refill and throw pot lol
Maybe try out forge with labymod or 5zig, those don't look good but are hella efficient and will get the job done.