10k Subscriber Qna

00h4x

Social Credit
just ask anything and i'll try to include it in my 10k qna video.

If you want me to answer your question you have to to follow me on forums and like this post.

All retards will be ignored, I suggest you click on troll replies/retards profile pictures and press ignore so you can't see their messages

REMINDER: You must like this post and follow me for your question(s) to be answered
What mod do you using to see, when someone join to bedwars queue?

flushed

Social Credit

If you want me to answer your question you have to to follow me on forums and like this post.

All retards will be ignored, I suggest you click on troll replies/retards profile pictures and press ignore so you can't see their messages

REMINDER: You must like this post and follow me for your question(s) to be answered
why do you use vape and have you tried other clients?

Social Credit

Why is Hannah so noob???

Social Credit

How old is Charlie and how old is Zach?

Zmeq

Social Credit

How good is Charlie legit? And who’s the best player you’ve both sniped before

HSSOnTop

Social Credit
so I remember your video dissing REZA, but why? Wouldn't a denicker be extremely useful for sniping?
What happened to Hevex?
What happened to Blowsy?

Holapapu

Social Credit

Why zach is so hot

notjoebiden

Social Credit

Love your vids man! How/when did you get into hacking and do u play any other games?? ❤️💨

Hernandez

Social Credit

Hernandez

Social Credit
Have you tried to appeal your copyright claims as your content is transformative and if you have what was YouTube's response

Drogan

Social Credit

#Qna Why are you the best Minecraft player??? uwu ily