10k Subscriber Qna

HypixelSS

Social Credit
just ask anything and i'll try to include it in my 10k qna video.

If you want me to answer your question you have to to follow me on forums and like this post.

All retards will be ignored, I suggest you click on troll replies/retards profile pictures and press ignore so you can't see their messages

REMINDER: You must like this post and follow me for your question(s) to be answered

Last edited:

TCCC

Social Credit

If you want me to answer your question you have to to follow me on forums and like this post.

All retards will be ignored

what is your favourite snipe

HenriXVl

Social Credit

All retards will be ignored, I suggest you click on troll replies/retards profile pictures and press ignore so you can't see their messages

REMINDER: You must like this post and follow me for your question(s) to be answered
Wrong sub

SnakePerson

Social Credit

Stream sniping tips?

HenriXVl

Social Credit

Stream sniping tips

Social Credit

How many subs are you aiming for by the end of 2022?

hypixel12345

Social Credit

How fat are your balls?
please, reply in KG, otherwise I won’t understand. (I am not American)

dragondawg

Social Credit
congrats on 10k best legit sniping group

just wondering, but would u actually be as toxic/bold to those you snipe (hannah, glimpse, intel) if you met them face to face irl ? do u actually like hate them or is it just a minecraft thing lmaoo