¿Suggestions ignored? (Message for the developers)

Anonymous27

Social Credit
The creators of Vape , see the suggestions we give them?
It is good that they comment on the suggestions that can be made, and those that do not.
Or at least do something to make it look like "seen"

I do not know if it's a lot to ask, but it would also be good if there are updates more often. I understand that it takes time for them to configure and create the hacks that people ask for. But, they could offer users an update every one or two months, adding new features, for example.
Message for : Manthe, Blitzcrank and ArchyBot.
hqdefault.jpg
If I'm being a very annoying user, let me know, maybe I'm asking a lot, but good. Thank you very much for reading, I would appreciate it if you comment that you think. Until another post, greetings.

Anonymous27

Social Credit
I don’t understand what you could really want ?

This client wasn’t intended to be a blatant client. It already has MANY modules and it’s one of the best out there, and I do see a decent bit of developer/community interaction
Basically they add things that users ask for not to the point of Blatant, just a few more functions.

Zero

Social Credit
this is that good idea but not that good one, they are some undetectables modules that can be made and they are missing in v2,v3 and lite let’s say inventory cleaner, im i the only one tired of throwing fucking duplicated stuff in your inv and you can make it so undetectable by just make it open the inventory and throwing the stuff.