Search results

1. Prometheus

How to enable server hud/overlay

This is most likely a very stupid question but I have not played this game in over two years... I vaguely remember there being a command to toggle the servers overlay / gui / scoreboard. When I play on my forge installation of minecraft, with all my mods like toggle sprint, effects gui, armour...
  2. Prometheus

Invaded

Ain’t played this game in years. Used to be bare active on these forums back in 2016/17. Hopped on this invaded kit pvp server, injected and got banned within an hour. Everything I’ve heard suggests the servers shit and the anti cheat is outdated. I was using ac 9-13, reach 3.2-3.4 and kb 98%...
  3. Prometheus

Autoclickers

At this moment in time what is the best autoclicker? I'm looking for an autoclicker that is 100% undetectable in screenshares.
  4. Prometheus

How to hide Vape V2 (video)

Thank you @KhwPp. I'm aware that Ryan already posted this but I'm creating a thread for it as I believe it is very important.
  5. Prometheus

Valux

Has anyone else been banned or bypassed the valux integrity checker using Vape V2? Is there anything Manthe can do about 'Valux Integrity Checker'?
  6. Prometheus

Conspiracy

Is @James Manthes boyfriend?
  7. Prometheus

CheatBreaker

I know that Manthe is a developer of CheatBreaker so what does that mean for vape. Do you guys think that client developers will just code around CheatBreaker or do you think that this could 'end' minecraft clienting. This is not me asking for help so please don't just reply with 'The forum is...
  8. Prometheus

Got Ssed on Vlaux

So I got frozen and the inventory thing came up and I couldn't self destruct. How do you self destruct when the inventory is on ur screen? Thanks
  9. Prometheus

Help me please

Fixed