Valux

Prometheus

Social Credit
Has anyone else been banned or bypassed the valux integrity checker using Vape V2? Is there anything Manthe can do about 'Valux Integrity Checker'?

Last edited:

Billel

Social Credit
I've been banned with v2 in valux with my double account, +1 manthe would must make a big patch, vape need that.

Billel

Social Credit
Idk if it's my fault but Valux integrity checker have detect my vape but I've been screenshare with lite in valux, never been banned by integritychecker. I'd like a patch for vape (I've been banned they is 2 months, maybe manthe has already make a patch, idk)

Prometheus

Social Credit
When was it when you got caught?

I guess the checker has strings in it, searches for it, so it’s like an automatic process hacker. That would be the only way for it to detect vape v2.

If my theory is true, someone should decompile the checker and give the strings to manthe.
You can't decompile it as you only have accesss to it for like 5 minutes. And I got caught today.

Billel

Social Credit
Someone needs to download the program and not run it rofl(getting yourself banned), or when the guy downloads it on to your computer, stop the mouse control(also getting yourself banned).
Yeah every sstool should've been like this from the beginning. Do you know how easy it would be to get banned if a whole bunch of servers had a SS tool that self destructs like spook?

Kept waiting for something like this.
Yeah, I think that's is the best way for save vape, I'm gonna trying to do that If the opportunity arises.

Prometheus

Social Credit
Someone needs to download the program and not run it rofl(getting yourself banned), or when the guy downloads it on to your computer, stop the mouse control(also getting yourself banned).
Yeah every sstool should've been like this from the beginning. Do you know how easy it would be to get banned if a whole bunch of servers had a SS tool that self destructs like spook?

Kept waiting for something like this.
Ryan, I've seen people bypass the checker using Vape V2 and I've seen people get banned because of it. Do you have any idea why some people set of checks and some don't, using the same exact client?

Billel

Social Credit
Ryan, I've seen people bypass the checker using Vape V2 and I've seen people get banned because of it. Do you have any idea why some people set of checks and some don't, using the same exact client?
Maybe this checker search all strings in pic and not just in process hacker, if it's true I think the users that was banned for that have old strings and all person not banned haven't old strings

Joako__

Social Credit

KhwPp

Social Credit
I got banned while using Vape 2.47, In the Valux's integrity checker also appeared that to me

Here is the Valux integrity checker:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k339qmv1i0tn669/sstool.exe

http://valux.net/community/sstool.exe

The staff that made me ss used this pin: 17164. I leave it here for the doubts, apparently it can only be used one time.

Sorry for the bad english, Im spanish.
Esa es la versión crackeada de Vape no? La versión V2 no es indetectable, usa la versión V3 o Lite. No deberías quejarte de un cliente leakedo, peor en el foro oficial de Vape..

Joako__

Social Credit
Esa es la versión crackeada de Vape no? La versión V2 no es indetectable, usa la versión V3 o Lite. No deberías quejarte de un cliente leakedo, peor en el foro oficial de Vape..
Sí, es la crackeada. No tengo necesidad de comprar un cliente, sólo lo usé un rato por diversión.
Igualmente, no me estaba quejando, al contrario, quería aportar la ss tool de valux por si la necesitaban.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Sí, es la crackeada. No tengo necesidad de comprar un cliente, sólo lo usé un rato por diversión.
Igualmente, no me estaba quejando, al contrario, quería aportar la ss tool de valux por si la necesitaban.
Actualmente Vape esta en la versión 3.12 y no es detectada por la SS tool de Valux.

Vape

Social Credit
I have been banned on Valux using Vape V3 when it was first released. I was frozened by a Trial and ss’ed. He didn’t find anything and was about to let me go, until an admin comes in and searched 3 string in my javaw. And banned me for Vape SS, I saw that one of the strings he used works.
Nah they use what they think are “detection methods” when all of them show up in vanilla MC.