CheatBreaker

Prometheus

Social Credit
I know that Manthe is a developer of CheatBreaker so what does that mean for vape. Do you guys think that client developers will just code around CheatBreaker or do you think that this could 'end' minecraft clienting.

This is not me asking for help so please don't just reply with 'The forum is not a help desk' I'm just interested in what people think.

Prometheus

Social Credit
Cheatbreaker will reduce cheaters to the point where they're almost non-existent with a very small group of people bypassing it.

All the 'poor' cheaters who especially thought that vape was expensive, will most likely will have to play legit. Bypasses will be kept extremely private until leaked and/or patched with the prices back to $200-$700, like it was back in 2015 when Caspar was selling clients.
Not every server will be supported by cheatbreaker tho? And one more thing I don't understand why does Manthe wish to stop cheaters when he codes undetectable clients.

Prometheus

Social Credit
The cheating community won't Completely destroyed, cheatbreaker is only 1.7.10. So you can still cheat on Hypixel, Mineplex, And clients that bypass cheatbreaker as Ryan said with go too 200-700$ sadly.
Will every server have CheatBreaker tho? As CheatBreaker won't be required to play minecraft 1.7.10 so surely there will be servers that you can still use cheats like vape on?

Prometheus

Social Credit
facepalm* cheatbreaker is a CLIENT SIDE anticheat. Which means your the one downloading it. It makes it so it's basically impossible cheat. [for a time] + your wrong about the 1.7.10 thing Cheatbreaker is ONLY 1.7.10 not 1.8 etc. And yes 1.8 servers you can cheat on.
I know that it's client side what I was asking was what @Ryan answered. I was asking if every server would be supported by CheatBreaker.

Ocureal

Social Credit
i cant wait for cheat breaker to come out the only reason why i bought vape is because every person on lounge and some on potpvp cheats and i need to be equal with them, 95% of the potpvp community has cheated once or cheated in a way.

im quiting every other server and i also wouldnt recommend cheating on cheat breaker with like a autoclicker because u will be detected, and this time u get detected u wont be coming back for another 18 months because even if u changed ur ip it doesnt matter because cheatbreaker will see ur hardware id only way to get around cheatbreaker is if you get a new pc change ur ip and get a new account. so zuiy will turn in to verzide only uploading combotages on shit players like lolitsalex, and bcz will prove he doesnt cheat, i wouldnt be suprised if stimpy gets better because after all stimpy's boyfriend is itsjhalt and jhalt will make something like a different version of cheatbreaker that lets him use a cheats, i bet casper will be pissed knowing that stimpy has a new client LMFAO and manthe will grow his penis

KhwPp

Social Credit
i wouldnt be suprised if stimpy gets better because after all stimpy's boyfriend is itsjhalt and jhalt will make something like a different version of cheatbreaker that lets him use a cheats,
Interesting...

KhwPp

Social Credit
lmfao, the guy that made it for me. he has a pretty good idea on how they are actually gonna stop cheats. He coded around it. It is basically like the lolxdxd autoclicker, but this one will 95% bypass cheatbreaker
Hmmm.