Search results

1. W

Mineplex Gladiators config.

I have seen the previous posts on this, but now Vape has Backtrack, Timer and a new Killaura, I don't know how to config it. Thanks! Something that won't be picked up by AC pls, coz I don't have an alt XD...
  2. W

Where do I find the Clutch module?

I have already turned on every single module in the menu, so it's not just hidden.
  3. W

What is wrong with my Killaura menu????

Where is switch mode, and other settings. What are these new ones? Where has legit aura gone? What is "silent" mode? Have I just changed a setting, or has there been an update? If so, where can I lean to use all of this? I can send screenshots if anyone needs.
  4. W

Merryz Flight bypass. How?

I commented in the vid, and Merryz got back saying that you need to take fall damage and then toggle fly. I asked about when to toggle blink, but haven't had a response yet (been a day or so). If anyone knows how to do this for PikaNetwork, that would be great. Thanks!
  5. W

Best killaura settings for PikaNetwork.

I'm looking for settings for Killaura that will bypass the anticheat, and will not be obvious to people watching. This is for PikaNetwork Settings I use atm: Blatant Aura with mode set to Switch, it ignores those thru walls, with 15.1-20.1 attacks per second, with 60 switch delay and 6.1 swing...
  6. W

Does Killaura bypass attack speeds?

With Killaura, does it work in later versions, or do I need to manually change attack speed before it works? That would be frustrating, as in Skywars in later versions (I'm using viaforge) I don't wanna have to constantly change my attack speed...