What is wrong with my Killaura menu????

Worgle123

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
Where is switch mode, and other settings. What are these new ones? Where has legit aura gone? What is "silent" mode? Have I just changed a setting, or has there been an update?

If so, where can I lean to use all of this? I can send screenshots if anyone needs.

paperchaser

Social Credit
Normal = old legit mode
Blatant = old switch mode
silent is just the aim mode moved out of blatant but with an aim speed added

Last edited:

paperchaser

Social Credit
What do you mean? Sort of like semi blatant?
It was an option in blatant killaura. It aims at your killaura target, the other modes just attack them without looking at them which can be flag angle checks. So its safer for that but also it makes you move fast when strafing technically. So it depends on the server, its not better or worse its just a different option

Worgle123

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '23
i dont think ka bypasses on pika now
Hm. I use it all the time, and it works. Blatant makes me rubberband for some reason tho... Legit is absolutely fine for me tho. I can even use 3.3 block reach with it. I combo it with aim assist so it looks more legit, and I also have 800 ping which probably makes it harder for me to show in logs.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Hm. I use it all the time, and it works. Blatant makes me rubberband for some reason tho... Legit is absolutely fine for me tho. I can even use 3.3 block reach with it. I combo it with aim assist so it looks more legit, and I also have 800 ping which probably makes it harder for me to show in logs.
800 ping? Wow

Im not sure what anticheat they use now, but if that seems to work then yeah it should be fine.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
they changed it like the other day