Search results

1. GurkGrillarn69

Questions about settings in hypixel

Is hitselect active and on 25% safe? Like no ban chance What autoclicker settings could be best on hypixel on 100 ms? And is Jump reset on like 20% safe? I need super legit settings
  2. GurkGrillarn69

is rod macro bannable on hypixel?

I use 188 - 255 delay on the macro.
  3. GurkGrillarn69

Questions about HitSelect, ChestSteak and AutoArmor on Hypixel

Is it worth using HitSelect (active) on hypixel? Does ChestSteal or AutoArmor flag on hypixel? If I use ChestSteal and AutoArmor in example skywars I don't want it to look sus or flag the anti-cheat.
  4. GurkGrillarn69

Question about combining killaura with reach

If normal killauras attack range is set to 3.0 and I have the reach module on and set to 3.1 - 3.3 will the killaura use the reach settings from the reach module?
  5. GurkGrillarn69

what is kinda safe velocity on pvp legacy?

alright ty for the info
  6. GurkGrillarn69

what is kinda safe velocity on pvp legacy?

Can you use velocity without ban on pvp legacy?
  7. GurkGrillarn69

What is the latest mc version you can use vape v4 on?

okay ty! you said earlier that it can send some wierd packets to the server, does that mean that it increases the chance of getting banned? I will play mostly on Pvp Legacy
  8. GurkGrillarn69

oke, but does ViaForge have so I can easily change minecraft account? to my alts
  9. GurkGrillarn69

okay, will use ViaForge saw Merryzz had a great video on that
  10. GurkGrillarn69

Is it still forge 1.16.5 ? or even newer version?
  11. GurkGrillarn69

Legit Scaffold Setting

Yeah, bridging with speed looks very sus, especially with speed 2. I will only bridge with speed a few times, ty!
  12. GurkGrillarn69

Legit Scaffold Setting

Anyone know a good legit scaffold setting? That looks legit and people won’t suspect is scaffold Right now I use 90 - 120 and maybe it is a little too fast, especially when bridging with speed in skywars
  13. GurkGrillarn69

Why does hypixel cancel my hits for like 5 whole seconds? (maybe a little less)

Why does hypixel cancel my hits? Hypixel is not cancelling like 2 or 3 hits no no for me all my hits gets cancelled for like 5 seconds some times (not super often) I play duels, and I don't understand why that is happening, maybe it is cause I flag the anticheat? I have heard that the duels...
  14. GurkGrillarn69

What is the best autoclick settings on hypixel sumo?

I won't use it anymore
  15. GurkGrillarn69

@meowmeow I will try 16-20 extra, ty!
  16. GurkGrillarn69

What is the best autoclick setting on sumo or just hypixel in general? 20.0 - 20.0 extra or 16.0 - 12.0 extra? I've heard that 12 - 16 gives better hitreg, but when I used it in sumo I think it was harder to win, but I don't really know If anyone has an autoclick setting that is better than...
  17. GurkGrillarn69

Question about Auto Armor and Chest Steal

Okay, ty for the reply!
  18. GurkGrillarn69

Question about Auto Armor and Chest Steal

Does auto armor and chest steal bypass on hypixel? I have around 100ms (if that matter)
  19. GurkGrillarn69

What reach setting is safe for hypixel now that reach got updated?

okay I will use 3.1 - 3.3 with advanced and 100%