Why does hypixel cancel my hits for like 5 whole seconds? (maybe a little less)

VapeV4

GurkGrillarn69

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
Why does hypixel cancel my hits? Hypixel is not cancelling like 2 or 3 hits no no for me all my hits gets cancelled for like 5 seconds some times (not super often)

I play duels, and I don't understand why that is happening, maybe it is cause I flag the anticheat?

I have heard that the duels reach cap now only is 3.2 is that true? cause then maybe I should go from 3.1 - 3.3 to 3.1 - 3.2 ? (my ping is around 100ms)

Cause then it could be my reach settings that is the reason to the hit cancellation

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Why does hypixel cancel my hits? Hypixel is not cancelling like 2 or 3 hits no no for me all my hits gets cancelled for like 5 seconds some times (not super often)

I play duels, and I don't understand why that is happening, maybe it is cause I flag the anticheat?

I have heard that the duels reach cap now only is 3.2 is that true? cause then maybe I should go from 3.1 - 3.3 to 3.1 - 3.2 ? (my ping is around 100ms)

Cause then it could be my reach settings that is the reason to the hit cancellation
just hypixel being hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

u can try using no reach since that could be the problem,but it's very unlikely
as kms said,hypixel is being hypixel so it might be a serverside error,but it doesn't hurt to try

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23

if your problem is hit registration (you get particles but no hit is registered), it doesnt have anything to do with reach. change your autoclicker to something around 14-20 (just a range of at least 5), turn on Extra+ randomisation, and turn on BlockHit and set it to Auto. The blockhit and randomisation makes it so your hits are more inconsistent (at least to Hypixel).
hypixel stops registering your hits if your cps is above 20 (unless they changed it recently) OR if your cps is too consistent (try doing 12-13 for your cps settings if you want, your hits still wont register sometimes).

note: i would strongly suggest turning on auto blockhit so you dont forget to blockhit because i find that when im chasing someone in skywars, ill probably forget to blockhit, and then my hits end up not registering for multiple seconds. turning this on doesnt really affect your pvp much bc the blockhit is really short and you can manually blockhit as you would normally without auto blockhit turned on (theres a tiny difference but its pretty much unnoticeable on a server as laggy as hypixel).

Last edited: