Search results

1. matt02

Forge crashing

Forge crashing when using x-ray / keybinds. Started happening when I downloaded vape this week (had uninstalled it before), sometimes when I toggle xray the game freezes for a second and crashes. And I also have a keybind to /kill , but when I press it, sometimes it also crashes the game, it...
  2. matt02

Reach 3.1 - 3.2 not working

(150ping) Reach isn't working on Hypixel even on low settings, when I get a hit above 3.0, the hit doesn't register, and it wont let me hit the player for the next 2-3 seconds even if Im range. I tried using backtrack with 3 ticks but doesn't seem to be registering sometimes either, and causes...
  3. matt02

Game Freezing

Not a vape issue, but this forum has always been helpful so why not This week I started experiencing constant lag spikes/ game freezes even though I get on avg 200fps and 150ping, even when those freezes happen, the ping doesnt go up or the fps down. - Im using Ethernet (cable) not Wifi -...
  4. matt02

Is it optimal to have antibot toggled on at all times?

I only use closet settings such as autoclicker, 3.2reach and 85% velocity. Its been about 3months and no ban yet (hypixel) Im not sure what anti-bot really does, it says to "prevent modules from hitting bots" or something. I never toggle it because its on the Blatant part of vape and I rarely...
  5. matt02

ESP color settings

Whenever I play a 4 team gamemode on hypixel their ESP goes according to team color, red for red, green for green, blue for blue, yellow for yellow. However if the player is my Friends List, he will display a light green ESP, even if he is on another team's color, which gets confusing at times...
  6. matt02

Can I get ban for using 85% velo?

Is hypixel still doing velo checks? If so would be 85% be detectable? Or is it 100% safe like autoclicker/ aim assist (with the right settings) My ping: 150ms
  7. matt02

Having to break blocks multiple times with autoclicker

This started happening recently, if I hold left click to break a block, while Im not in range, and then try to break it, when in range, it wont fully break. It breaks but then respawns, multiple times. I have to let go of left click, and press it again while in range for the block to break...
  8. matt02

Best W Tap Config

Looking for the best WTap config to use in Sumo Duels, Ive been doing it on my own because with the default settings it feels mechanic/robotic, I would definetly suspect if I was staff. [Ping 150 - 180] Reach 3.0 - 3.1 Autoclicker 12-16 ; Extra Randomization WTap (Default Settings): Active...
  9. matt02

Less blatant kill aura

Since kill aura on blatant mode is only bannable by staff, would it be safe to toggle these settings specifically on Mega Walls hole fights, where there is low visibility and hard to know where exactly damage is coming from. If not is there a setting that could give me a slight advantage in...
  10. matt02

Increase Reach Midfight

I use 3.2 all the time, but I would like to toggle around 3.4 when Im fighting cheaters only, how can I do that?
  11. matt02

Is Aim Assist 100% safe?

What is the max setting can I use on Aim Assist without getting banned/detected, does it flags Watchdog or just Staff? (Hypixel) What I use: Horizontal: 4 Vertical: Disabled Angle: 120
  12. matt02

Banned in 3 days

I bought vape to closet cheat on my main because I thought it was supposed to be “the best” at it, but I was banned today, 9PM on a sunday after 3 days of use. I tried to make it as legit as possible so it wouldn’t happen but still did. My settings: Reach: 3.2 Autoclicker: 6.0 - 8.9 Very...