Search results

1. Z

Detection

I am not 100% confident in this but I think this is a issue. I injected Vape V4 (just downloaded the new one that was updated) then played minecraft for like 30 minutes I guess, after that though, I quit the game and then opened Fortnite. When I tried to join a fortnite match I got the message...
  2. Z

Which vape v4 scaffold modes are safe to use?

Which settings are safe for closet cheaters?
  3. Z

This is probably a bad place to ask but is Drip Lite better than Vape Lite/V4?

In my scenario (someone who doesn’t play ss servers, someone who plays a lot of hcf, and someone who wants the greatest advantage but with low risk) is drip lite a better choice? I know there is a huge price gap but if that gap means I can get a better advantage than with Vape over others then...
  4. Z

V4 vs lite

Is lite any good for servers that don’t ss in comparison to V4 or r they the same
  5. Z

W-tap

Someone drop me their wtap sets pls I know that there are optimized settings for sure because I had them before but messed it up when I reset my configs
  6. Z

Legit Settings: never banned used for 1+ years mmc/hypixel/hcf servers

Best settings that I’m 99% sure won’t be detected anytime soon: AutoClicker: 14.7-18.2 normal randomization Aim assist: 10h 10v aim on player enabled Velocity: NONE! Reach: 3-3 chance: advanced - 60-80% lower the better but I don’t even think it matters tbh Throw Pot: hotkey (scroll off) +...
  7. Z

GUI Rework

Vape V4 - I suggest a new GUI with different themes (I’m aware there are already 2 themes). The current GUI is ok but I wish there was cleaner designs you could choose from or added customization to not only the colors but the shapes, fonts and more. I’m sure there is an easy way to add this...