Search results

1. amelia12345

is there anyway to inject vape v4 into lunar?

oh yeah i lowkey forgot i can just make a second mod folder and then rename them each time i wanna switch out thanks for the help again
  2. amelia12345

tried everything in that forum post none of it worked do u have any recommendations for clients i could use that are not badlion? i would use forge but i have a bunch of hypixel skyblock mods in my mod folder and for some reason when i play a pvp mode they make my game beyond laggy like...
  3. amelia12345

I gave it a try when I first bought vape and it just crashed so ive resorted to using badlion client which has been the most painful experience of my life so is there anyway i can inject on lunar
  4. amelia12345

best settings for closet cheating on hypixel that would never get watchdogged

thanks for the help thanks for the help
  5. amelia12345

best settings for closet cheating on hypixel that would never get watchdogged

Im assuming that this question gets asked all the fucking time but i bought vape for a bit of fun today what settings should i use for closet cheating that would never be detectable and id never get watchdog banned