is there anyway to inject vape v4 into lunar?

amelia12345

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
I gave it a try when I first bought vape and it just crashed so ive resorted to using badlion client which has been the most painful experience of my life so is there anyway i can inject on lunar

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Last time I tried it worked fine on 1.8.9 Lunar but that was a couple weeks ago.

Maybe this could help:

amelia12345

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Last time I tried it worked fine on 1.8.9 Lunar but that was a couple weeks ago.

Maybe this could help:
tried everything in that forum post none of it worked do u have any recommendations for clients i could use that are not badlion? i would use forge but i have a bunch of hypixel skyblock mods in my mod folder and for some reason when i play a pvp mode they make my game beyond laggy like unplayable i have a rtx 3080 amd ryzen 7 5800x and 6gb ram allocated to mc so i know it aint my pc idk why i just said all that im waffling now

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
literally i tried it yesterday with vape v4 on lunar 1.8.9, it takes a lot of time to inject (sometimes stops at stage 23) but if you wait patiently it will inject without having issues

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
tried everything in that forum post none of it worked do u have any recommendations for clients i could use that are not badlion? i would use forge but i have a bunch of hypixel skyblock mods in my mod folder and for some reason when i play a pvp mode they make my game beyond laggy like unplayable i have a rtx 3080 amd ryzen 7 5800x and 6gb ram allocated to mc so i know it aint my pc idk why i just said all that im waffling now
Remove the skyblock mods, clear your .minecraft folder of everything you might not use. Use forge with a bunch of mods, once you got it all set up there won't be much difference from lunar especially not with your computer.

If you need skyblock mods (lets say you play skyblock sometimes) then download a launcher like multimc where you can create a separate instance of minecraft with all your skyblock mods, so you can just start that whenever you want to play skyblock. You COULD also just have 2 folders, one for skyblock mods one for pvp mods and switch out mods whenever you need them.

amelia12345

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Remove the skyblock mods, clear your .minecraft folder of everything you might not use. Use forge with a bunch of mods, once you got it all set up there won't be much difference from lunar especially not with your computer.

If you need skyblock mods (lets say you play skyblock sometimes) then download a launcher like multimc where you can create a separate instance of minecraft with all your skyblock mods, so you can just start that whenever you want to play skyblock. You COULD also just have 2 folders, one for skyblock mods one for pvp mods and switch out mods whenever you need them.
oh yeah i lowkey forgot i can just make a second mod folder and then rename them each time i wanna switch out thanks for the help again