best settings for closet cheating on hypixel that would never get watchdogged

amelia12345

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Im assuming that this question gets asked all the fucking time but i bought vape for a bit of fun today what settings should i use for closet cheating that would never be detectable and id never get watchdog banned

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Autoclicker: 10-16, break blocks, blockhit manual
Aim Assist: 6h 3v 70 angle, 3.5 distance, click aim (You can use any settings this is just a general good setting)
Reach: 3.15-3.25
Velocity: 90h 100v 100c (Never change your vertical velocity, it's really blatant and detected on most servers)
You can go higher autoclicker if you want but hitreg may vary however you will take a lot less knockback sometimes.
There are no velocity checks for lag purposes so you CAN change it however you want but obviously some settings may get you staff banned, not watchdog banned though.
Im assuming that this question gets asked all the fucking time but i bought vape for a bit of fun today what settings should i use for closet cheating that would never be detectable and id never get watchdog banned
If you don't care about staff bans you can go really blatant as there are still a decent amount of blatant modules or semi-blatant modules that bypass but I would assume you meant both staff and watchdog bans.

amelia12345

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Autoclicker: 10-16, break blocks, blockhit manual
Aim Assist: 6h 3v 70 angle, 3.5 distance, click aim (You can use any settings this is just a general good setting)
Reach: 3.15-3.25
Velocity: 90h 100v 100c (Never change your vertical velocity, it's really blatant and detected on most servers)
tyy

amelia12345

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
You can go higher autoclicker if you want but hitreg may vary however you will take a lot less knockback sometimes.
There are no velocity checks for lag purposes so you CAN change it however you want but obviously some settings may get you staff banned, not watchdog banned though.

If you don't care about staff bans you can go really blatant as there are still a decent amount of blatant modules or semi-blatant modules that bypass but I would assume you meant both staff and watchdog bans.
thanks for the help

thanks for the help