Search results

1. meowmeow

Leaving/Quitting

I've been planning on doing this for months and since I haven't really been that active or played that much im doing it now to focus on some irl stuff. I could list every non retard but I think all of you already know who you are, thanks for actually helping people and not posting a bunch of...
  2. meowmeow

How to "bednuke" on Hypixel with Vape V4 (tutorial)

This is how you can "bednuke" on Hypixel with vape, this works on a lot of other servers too and it's like any other bed nuker that requires you to break 1 block before breaking bed. 1. Go into FreeCam and break every block towards the bed except the one next to bed (this will create ghost...
  3. meowmeow

AntiFireball update

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Make AntiFireball like SilentAura, detach the view like freelook and let you adjust attack & swing range (as well as the existing settings) which allows for legitimate use. Movement correction too obviously (probably just make...
  4. meowmeow

"Show target" options & add it for aimassist

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Add 2 modes for show target, "ring" & "box" mode (ring is like the one in silentaura, box is like the one in killaura). Also add show target as an option for aimassist, to see who it targets. Video Reference (Not required):
  5. meowmeow

Add more tooltips (for modules/modes that don't have it)

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Tooltips are a really good feature that allows users to get a good explanation of what modules do etc, not every module or mode needs one but some do. Here's a list of some modules/modes that I think needs a tooltip explaining...
  6. meowmeow

Combine SilentAura with Killaura

Not following the format because it isn't necessary; It would just look better this way & make more sense imo as well as being more convenient. Silent has options that make it undetectable from anticheats but that doesn't make it less blatant from a spectator standpoint, so it fits into the...
  7. meowmeow

OPTIMIZATIONS NEEDED v2

A while ago I made a thread complaining about performance issues while using certain modules; https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/optimizations-needed.43179/ After I made this thread some things did improve, some modules like nametags (with equipment option) were improved by rendering...
  8. meowmeow

Vape V4.12 update! (NoJumpDelay, Killaura, FakeLag modes, etc)

Just posting this so everyone who doesn't know about it yet can try it out, download new exe to get access. If I forgot something please let me know. Changes: - FakeLag modes (Latency, Dynamic). Dynamic will look like you're teleporting and using reach to your enemies depending on settings...
  9. meowmeow

Drag slider

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Allow you to also drag the slider instead of just being able to scroll. You're able to do this for certain sliders (like when in friends message) but not for all. Video Reference (Not required):
  10. meowmeow

Option to disable ray-tracing in silent killaura

This is outdated as silent aura was reworked. It no longer has ray-tracing and works in other ways, it is also more responsive so that's nice. Will ignore the format for this, as I feel it doesn't fit this suggestion that well. Before anyone mentions, no this isn't a bypass or anything like...
  11. meowmeow

[GUIDE] Undetectable/Detectable Modules

This will be a guide of which modules are undetectable and which ones aren't! Applies to every server/anticheat. I am not responsible for any bans, they can occur regardless if you're cheating or not, or because you don't know how to use a module properly/staff decided to ban you for something...
  12. meowmeow

Will lite update and what could you expect from it?

Asking on the behalf of a friend but im kinda curious myself; Will lite (relatively soon at least) update with new content/stuff like autotool, randomization modes, jump reset, autoarmor etc? I am aware it isn't discontinued ofc but im kinda just wondering when it will update and what you...
  13. meowmeow

Add back ping spoof options

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: In latest update ping spoof options were removed from beanernet/fakelag, I can see why (its pretty detectable but ofc there can be another reason) but its nice to have there as an option, I don't see why not. Video Reference...
  14. meowmeow

Small vape update! (jump reset added?)

Just letting everyone know vape updated! They added jump reset mode in velocity and renamed + moved beanernet to utility section calling it FakeLag, as well as removing the ping spoof options (which is sad but understandable since those barely work on any server).
  15. meowmeow

Block vape user

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Ability to block a vape user, to prevent someone from spamming your friend requests and such. Idea: Accessible through friends menu & friend request menu. Would block & remove them if they're an existing friend and if you...
  16. meowmeow

Remove old theme

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Remove old theme, it just causes issues and lacks some new features anyways. I understand some people might prefer this theme over the new one but is it really worth keeping?, imo it doesn't look bad but it just isn't worth...
  17. meowmeow

Break blocks whitelist for AutoTool

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: A "Break blocks whitelist" for AutoTool, something that already exists in autoclicker. It would just make you able to limit what blocks you want autotool to work on, useful so you don't randomly swap (I am aware hover delay is a...
  18. meowmeow

Friends Update Discussion

If you don't know already: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/friend-update-info.45753/ What do you think about it?
  19. meowmeow

Vape update leak??

https://twitter.com/VapeClient
  20. meowmeow

Improve sliders

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 Suggestion Description: Improve the sliders for relevant modules, for example if you attempt to drag the sliders as low as possible without editing the amount you'll only be able to put velo at about 0,99 not 0. Same goes for certain other sliders like...