Search results

1. YeahThisIsMyName

Autoblock,Throwpot,Throwdebuff

Short thread I've noticed when using Throwdebuff or Throwpot that neither use a Rightclick Method does this affect anything? such as the possibilty of being caught I'm aware there's a discussion going on about if Right/Left Clicks send packets aka if they are detectable in anyway by...
  2. YeahThisIsMyName

Visual Changes

Adding+ Nametags adding Nametags for Entities also adding Custom Colour for the Outline of the NameTags Adding+ ItemESP Which not only displays name but also the Item or Outline of it Adding+ ESP Custom ESP Models Example Capybara,Circle,Blue Lobter Fixing+ Trajectory Settings(Aiming red...
  3. YeahThisIsMyName

Block Place Delay

short thread In the Rightclicker i noticed there is an Option to lower or higher the Value of Block Place Delay but i couldnt notice any Difference from the speed of placing Blocks after another does anybody know what it does? And also i cant get over 16Cps with the Right clicker i've tried...
  4. YeahThisIsMyName

Lunar Client HWID

I heard People say that if the Lunar Client detects any kind of injection you will recieve a Hardware ID ban which then is Permanent is that true? If yes how does Vape bypass it? and is Vape really fully undetected when it comes to Injection? In the image below is a trick that spoofs your HWID...
  5. YeahThisIsMyName

Godbridging(i know nothing new)

Godbridging,Tellybridging whatever you wanna call if has been around for a long time and making god/tellybridging seem legit WITH cheats is difficult and here is why and also my solution to it. I'll use hypixel as example/refference Safewalk easy to detect if person playing has a high ping...