Godbridging(i know nothing new)

YeahThisIsMyName

Social Credit
Godbridging,Tellybridging whatever you wanna call if has been around for a long time and making god/tellybridging seem legit WITH cheats is difficult and here is why and also my solution to it.

I'll use hypixel as example/refference

Safewalk easy to detect if person playing has a high ping (everything above 100MS) in the Atlas WDR system its even easier to see if a person is using Safewalk considering all these match/round recordings range from LOWEST 100MS to HIGHEST 150MS Delay which make Safewalk fairly visible.

Now lets say you never use Safewalk and instead rely on the clicks you get for god/tellybridging at that point you should've noticed its not possible getting right angle (35.00 75.00) and just walking backwards constantly pressing S D or A S depending on the prefered angle is just not possible with the current function of the Rightclicker that is in VapeV4.

How do you even god/tellybridge in the firstplace? short answer mouseabusing, which can give from 3-45Cps depending on the setup used for it

How does Godbridging work in the firstplace? get a the right angle (shown the image below) and then mouseabuse in the right timing upon walking backwards doing that you have to reset your player speed by jumping every 6-9 blocks or you will 100% fall during god/tellybridging

What is my idea? BurstClicker(Sub option in the Rightclicker or its own module) simple answer the normal VapeV4 Rightclicker starts from 1-(selected amount of CPS) and tries to stay there but what if the Burstclicker never even started at 1 but was already at the minimum and maximum selected amount of burst clicks now what burst means i wont have to explain, it would simulate mouseabusing therefor making god/tellybridging much easier

Comment if i missed something thanks in advance on opinion of this idea

Attachments

• 35 75.PNG
    35 75.PNG
    118.3 KB · Views: 6
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Bridging speed isn’t everything when it actually comes to winning games, it might help you on first rush since it’s faster sure but you’re only saving like 7 seconds doing that vs just using legit scaffold on 10ms delay or something.

Also it’s higher risk if you accidentally clip the blocks mid bridge.

YeahThisIsMyName

Social Credit
Bridging speed isn’t everything when it actually comes to winning games, it might help you on first rush since it’s faster sure but you’re only saving like 7 seconds doing that vs just using legit scaffold on 10ms delay or something.

Also it’s higher risk if you accidentally clip the blocks mid bridge.
Ofcourse its easier to use the provided scaffold but this was a suggestion that could be implimented nothing that has to be in the client

YeahThisIsMyName

Social Credit
Kind of too niche for Vape client, there's not a lot of people who rely on telly or godbridge ingame.
If you insist on pretending to be cool you can learn double click godbridge or you can make a drag click macro in your mouse driver settings.

You can also Moonwalk with fastplace though that's slower than even a 2 tick speedbridge.
True moonwalking still is possible with fastplace on 2Delay