Autoblock,Throwpot,Throwdebuff

YeahThisIsMyName

Social Credit
Short thread

I've noticed when using Throwdebuff or Throwpot that neither use a Rightclick Method does this affect anything? such as the possibilty of being caught
I'm aware there's a discussion going on about if Right/Left Clicks send packets aka if they are detectable in anyway by plugins/anticheat.

Autoclicker-Blockhit-Manual when using Autoclicker with Blockhit and on Manual setting i get around 22cps RMB but can never get above 15cps LMB i know one has nothing to do with the other but i was wondering why does RMB get such insane amount of cps despite not even the Rightclicker Module being able to boost it that high

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Short thread

I've noticed when using Throwdebuff or Throwpot that neither use a Rightclick Method does this affect anything? such as the possibilty of being caught
I'm aware there's a discussion going on about if Right/Left Clicks send packets aka if they are detectable in anyway by plugins/anticheat.

Autoclicker-Blockhit-Manual when using Autoclicker with Blockhit and on Manual setting i get around 22cps RMB but can never get above 15cps LMB i know one has nothing to do with the other but i was wondering why does RMB get such insane amount of cps despite not even the Rightclicker Module being able to boost it that high
For the right clicker it's just a visual bug. For throwpot and throwdebuff, none of them are detectable.