Search results

1. Bypassed

Vape Lite crash on 1.7 Lunar Injection

Title. Vape Lite crashes my game when injecting to 1.7.10 Lunar Client.
  2. Bypassed

does fastplace bypass minemen

If you're well known in com then people will often spec your games so it is likely you get staff-banned if you're well known.
  3. Bypassed

I didn't say that their anti-cheat for fly hacks or anything similar is good, but their RMB A/C is actually crazy good, it's one of the best i've seen in a while, you should check it out, it's actually a really interesting log format.
  4. Bypassed

Where to buy hypixel alts

I'm going to assume you can find the links to these website by yourself like a big boy. - KingAlts - TheAltening - Alts.top Now that's for blatant cheating; to my knowledge of you want an alt to closet on or go for a stat alt, just pay the $30 and buy a legit account, you can buy cheat UFA...
  5. Bypassed

It's not blatantly obvious unless you're showing off, i'm friends with a large number of staff on MMC and know for a fact they don't have the same type of logs as serves like mcplayhd, so unless you're doing a telly or something blatant, the chances of staff banning you are minimal.
  6. Bypassed

Hitselect sub-option within Autoclicker module only supported on V4

Haven't seen that as an option, ill be sure to check when i'm back from the gym, thanks for letting me know.
  7. Bypassed

Hit Select Feature

Are you reaching when you do these combos? If so, it could be that hitselect (to my knowledge) doesn't factor in your reach when timing hits.
  8. Bypassed

Blatant settings for stats alts pls

Did Seeecret ever get banned for that?
  9. Bypassed

Safe walk idea hypixel/minemen (recording)

It bypasses anti-cheat and staff as it isn't a detectable feature, but if you use it blatantly, staff can ban off of suspicion. Although I don't understand why you would want both if you're going to manually shift, just bridge normally or use Legit Scaffold.
  10. Bypassed

Help Me Choose Between 2

I highly recommend Vape Lite for closeting as it can bypass a lot of SS, but if you only plan to use it on hypixel and whatnot, you can just use V4 with only closet modules enabled.
  11. Bypassed

does keepsprint on hypixel flag?

If you're talking about the Sprint module, then it does not flag as it only emulates you holding down your sprint key. If you're talking about a multi-directional/omni-sprint module then it is noticeable and you will likely be staff banned.
  12. Bypassed

Bypasses on hypixel pit

If you use it in moderation and don't use it while eating or shooting, you should be relatively safe.
  13. Bypassed

is 0.05 hitboxes detectable on hypixel

0.05 is very small, you can easily go .1 - .15 without noticeability
  14. Bypassed

How to bypass ss with Vape V4?

V4 is made for blatant cheating and isn't designed to bypass an SS, if you want to bypass screenshares then Vape Lite is a far better choice. HOWEVER, if the SS'er has a mental disability, it is possible with the right software and guides.
  15. Bypassed

Hit Select Feature

Either don't use hitselect or just improve your spacing, the autoclicker has near perfect hit timing if you actually maintain a ~3 block gap at all times.
  16. Bypassed

Secure configuration for mmc ( Just AutoClicker )

How are you not banned on just about any server with an anticheat? At the highest 17-20 are your best bet, but I recommend atleast a 3-5 gap.
  17. Bypassed

cheststeal

You can use a reasonable delay like 25-50 or just learn how to hold shift and click your mouse button on the item.
  18. Bypassed

Aimassist teammates help

Toggle the teams by server within the module for aim assist on V4. I'm not 100% sure if Vape Lite has the same sub-settings, so try using MCF if you use Vape Lite.
  19. Bypassed

What does antibot do? why is it blatant?

AntiBot hides the existing bots within your lobby so that your aimassist or killaura doesn't lock on to them, it's typically only NEEDED by blatant cheaters, but it is in no way detectable, if you'd prefer to have it on or off, it really makes no difference if you're only using modules like...
  20. Bypassed

Addition of Streamer mode to Vape V4

This already exists in Vape Lite, where it creates another window layer showing the esp or anything similar, however you have to use game capture within your recording software. As Vape V4 is meant for blatant and small amount of closet, there would be no purpose in them adding it, if your goal...