Search results

1. Invectus

mmc legit

3.1 doesnt bypass. I mean if you count playing like 2 games counts as "bypassing" then ye sure. No reach settings atm are good enough (especially for 20ms) to give a noticeable advantage.
  2. Invectus

minemen club reach setting

Only while sprinting will still get you banned. Its very easy to detect (even with only while sprinting) and just from a few games that isn't just trading will make you flag/get banned. MMC has more competent ghost checks than some people seem to think, although their blatant checks is more like...
  3. Invectus

Best MVP+ Settings

I will assume you use legit scaffold. And you can really use any delay you want, staff won't ban you for it. Reach you can likely go to 3.0 to 3.25 or 3.3 with your ping, anything above that is just risky with your ping IMO. I would take down autoclicker as 16-20 will just cause some hits to...
  4. Invectus

safe KA settings w autoblock?

Hypixel does have an autoclicker check, a single autoclicker check. They got no autoclicker checks on right click, just 1 on left click (which as you stated yourself is no point in using as 20 cps will be canceled out). Although cause funny NCP skid moment and incompetent anticheat devs 16-20...
  5. Invectus

I need some undetected settings for rbw/bw for lite that won’t flag watchidog. (I need closet settings)

Nigga is actually retarded. You think leaked Kold or old forge clients gonna bypass screenshares too?
  6. Invectus

No point in using reach on MMC as if you wish to play consistently, ranked, or simply not on just random accounts you don't give a fuck about you can't go over 3.1 reach. The reach you can use on MMC if you play consistently and on an account, you care about is so little it barely gives an...
  7. Invectus

Thats detectable on MMC
  8. Invectus

Is Criticals Safe On Hypixel?

Man what you smoking lmao
  9. Invectus

I need some undetected settings for rbw/bw for lite that won’t flag watchidog. (I need closet settings)

If you try to bypass a SS don't use Vape Lite (this is for any server). It isn't hard to find, no matter how you "hide" it. Any somewhat competent screensharer can find it easily.
  10. Invectus

safe KA settings w autoblock?

10-12 cps works fine on Hypixel, no matter if you use it as autoclicker or killaura. Hypixel's only autoclicker check is for like 40 or 50+ CPS.
  11. Invectus

What can I improve? 130-140 ping

Staff can as easily. And sure you can use 16-20 or even use some free non mc autoclicker if you wish. Hypixel really just has 1 autoclicker check for extremely high CPS on left click. 16-20 will just cause you more of your hits to not register, making it practically the same as e.x 13-15 or 9-12
  12. Invectus

max amount of targets for kill aura in thr hypixel pit.

It does not flag since you arent able to hit multiple enemies at once either way. Barely any actual blatant hypixel client got multi aura and you only see it very occasionally on a single client or 2. All it does if anything is just making it more of a switch aura
  13. Invectus

hypixel settings

I'm aware but staff will easily punish you for it. If you wanna avoid being banned you shouldn't use 0 velocity or velocity on low values as you will be staff banned for it.
  14. Invectus

Housing have anticheat disabled?

They had it disabled, enabled it for some time likely just disabled it again cause hypixel moment.
  15. Invectus

My bedwars or skywars setting Is it safe?

Avoid criticals, anti fall, etc. Practicaly anything that requires blatant mode don't use (Expect for like safewalk if your cringe). And don't use 16-20 cps. Not sure why everyone on this forum recommends it, but it will just cause more of your hits to be cancelled out and just hurts you more...
  16. Invectus

PikaNetwork KitPvP

Pika uses very sensitive Matrix (but falsely punishes legits a lot and false flags). Not sure about KitPvP specifically, but don't use fucking 60% horizontal with 100% chance at all times lmao. If they are anything like their sister network (Jartex) in terms of staff the main issue you will have...
  17. Invectus

What can I improve? 130-140 ping

Do you just want to not be banned or do you care at all if you get hackusated? Playing nicked doesn't matter, denicking is ez af and doesn't stop staff. Just playing denicked with higher settings will likely cause more people to report you if anything. Likely won't be banned with that. But don't...
  18. Invectus

hypixel settings

Use lower autoclicker, like 9-14 or so. 16-20 will just cause many hits to not register. Wouldn't use 60% horizontal with 100% though. Would use 70% as lowest with chance at 90-95. But mainly depends on if you just want to avoid being Watchdog'd and staff'd, or also to look legit.
  19. Invectus

max amount of targets for kill aura in thr hypixel pit.

Just use 1. Watchdog's killaura and reach checks are practically almost just NCP. Anything above 1 will just cancel out hits. Just use 1, legit aura, lower FOV, no autoblock and like 9-13 CPS (Dont use 16-20, hits will just be cancelled out)
  20. Invectus

ignore / delete

posted before it was done just ignore lmao