My bedwars or skywars setting Is it safe?

charmaine

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
200+ms. mvp+acc
autocliker:16~20

Reach:3.3~3.5

velo:75 100 100

hitboxes:0.1

keepsprint

critical:anti-cheat
anti fall is it safe?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
dont use criticals and dont use antifall, they flag and will get you watchdog banned
keepsprint is also rather risky in terms of staff bans, i'd have it on a toggle and only use it for 1 or 2 hits / against blatant cheaters
your reach is high, but it should be fine on that ping

Mercyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
200+ms. mvp+acc

keepsprint

anti fall is it safe?
decent settings Defo turn off crits and anti fall, keepsprint is semi-blatant and i would lower reach to 3.1-3.2 if your using that high hitboxes

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
decent settings Defo turn off crits and anti fall, keepsprint is semi-blatant and i would lower reach to 3.1-3.2 if your using that high hitboxes
0.1 isnt high and 200ms is plenty to get away with 3.5, ive gotten away with 3.3-3.6 and 0.2 hitboxes on half that ping for months

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Normally I'm not quick to judge someone, especially if they are new to the client, but why would you think criticals would be a good idea to use...

Mercyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
0.1 isnt high and 200ms is plenty to get away with 3.5, ive gotten away with 3.3-3.6 and 0.2 hitboxes on half that ping for months
1. yes it is a lot and everybody your fighting will notice that 2. if you do an unlucky hit and staff sees it youll get banned

Invectus

Social Credit
Avoid criticals, anti fall, etc. Practicaly anything that requires blatant mode don't use (Expect for like safewalk if your cringe).
And don't use 16-20 cps. Not sure why everyone on this forum recommends it, but it will just cause more of your hits to be cancelled out and just hurts you more than help. Just use like 9-14 or 10-15, etc. Just something such as that. Only check hypixel has for autoclicker is left click with like 40+ CPS.

Hitboxes just avoid. Just use AA on some comfortable settings instead, just helps more and wont get you banned.

Simpl

Social Credit
200+ms. mvp+acc

keepsprint

anti fall is it safe?
Turn off hit boxes, keep sprint, and critical and you're good to do; anti fall is not safe