What can I improve? 130-140 ping

Martincho

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
tell me what I can change, I mainly play bedwars and skywars
MVP++ account and always play nicked
AimAssist
7.5V 7.5H 90A 6D, Click Aim, Aim while on target, Check block break, Aim Vertically

Autoclicker
16-20cps, hold to click, inventory fill, break blocks

Reach
3.1-3.3, only while sprinting, disable in water

Velocity
80h 100v 100c, water check

AntiBot
advanced

HitBoxes

Toggle settings

Velocity 60h 100v 100c, water check

Keep Sprint

AntiBot advanced

Legitaura
16-20aps
3.4ar
90a (same as my fov)
max targets 1
target mode - Yaw
GUI Check

I toggle around 2-3 times per bedwars game, is this fine or should I toggle less

Invectus

Social Credit
Do you just want to not be banned or do you care at all if you get hackusated? Playing nicked doesn't matter, denicking is ez af and doesn't stop staff. Just playing denicked with higher settings will likely cause more people to report you if anything.
Likely won't be banned with that. But don't use 16-20 autoclicker, will just cause hits to cancel out.
AimAssit doesn't matter as long as the values you use doesn't go above the max you can use on your slider. E.g 10v 10h is fine, just not 100v and 100h

Martincho

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
Do you just want to not be banned or do you care at all if you get hackusated? Playing nicked doesn't matter, denicking is ez af and doesn't stop staff. Just playing denicked with higher settings will likely cause more people to report you if anything.
Likely won't be banned with that. But don't use 16-20 autoclicker, will just cause hits to cancel out.
AimAssit doesn't matter as long as the values you use doesn't go above the max you can use on your slider. E.g 10v 10h is fine, just not 100v and 100h
I don't care about getting hackusated I just want no ban. I play nicked because IncognitoDoge (very trustworthy man) said that staff are less likely to follow you around if nicked. Also I havent had any problems with 16-20 ac.

Simpl

Social Credit
tell me what I can change, I mainly play bedwars and skywars
MVP++ account and always play nicked
AimAssist
7.5V 7.5H 90A 6D, Click Aim, Aim while on target, Check block break, Aim Vertically

Autoclicker
16-20cps, hold to click, inventory fill, break blocks

Reach
3.1-3.3, only while sprinting, disable in water

Velocity
80h 100v 100c, water check

AntiBot
advanced

HitBoxes

Toggle settings

Velocity 60h 100v 100c, water check

Keep Sprint

AntiBot advanced

Legitaura
16-20aps
3.4ar
90a (same as my fov)
max targets 1
target mode - Yaw
GUI Check

I toggle around 2-3 times per bedwars game, is this fine or should I toggle less
You can up legit aura for toggle settings since you wont be using them that much and also you should disable hitboxes and just do 3.1-3.4 if you want also aim assist you can literally do anything without even being sketchy

Invectus

Social Credit
I don't care about getting hackusated I just want no ban. I play nicked because IncognitoDoge (very trustworthy man) said that staff are less likely to follow you around if nicked. Also I havent had any problems with 16-20 ac.
Staff can as easily. And sure you can use 16-20 or even use some free non mc autoclicker if you wish. Hypixel really just has 1 autoclicker check for extremely high CPS on left click. 16-20 will just cause you more of your hits to not register, making it practically the same as e.x 13-15 or 9-12