1. H

add this

triggerbot and omnisprint triggerbot would be the same as v2 yes
  2. H

Add omni sprint

Yes
  3. H

Yeet 3.21

pause @ 1:55 :shook: Wonder what's new v|v What do y'all think would be added? Also turn off music if you don't want an earrape lol
  4. H

Small(yet helpful) things V2 has that V3 needs

1. Macros The macros on V2 literally happen the millisecond you press the bind, while in V3 it takes like 1.5 seconds. It would be awesome if there was the ability to use which macro system we want, so there'd be an option next to the Macros thing and it'll let us decide either V3 or V2. 2...
  5. H

New Scaffold Delay

So Scaffold was just added a new "ms" (delay) option. I got kind of excited for this because it'd help for legitimate use for players who want to use the legit option, but then I realized it literally only works with the blatant option. Pretty sure y'all said it was gonna be added so players can...
  6. H

Umm? Strafe?

Was Strafe removed in 3.20 or am I just blind? @Manthe
  7. H

PvPTemple

Anyone else playing on this server? Surprisingly, KA is literally bypassing 100%. I've been playing for 3 hours now with 4.5 reach(toggling here and there to 5.5-6 bc of blatant hackers..) and it works just fine. Not banned yet, aswell lol. I'm literally winning every sumo game because the...
  8. H

Problem with my VPN

So.. I was getting some alts today ready to be a minecraft hax0r.. played on one, was normally fine, until I got banned for BL Mods. Alright, time to get a new alt. Instantly banned for Account Secuirty Alert. Tried another one. Instantly banned again. I figured the only way to bypass this is...
  9. H

Bow Aimbot?

I think V3 could use a Bow Aimbot. - I'm going to try to explain stuff here so excuse my grammar I understand - it's really difficult if not impossible to code a very well bow aimbot, but in my opinion the one in V2 wasn't so bad, and maybe the devs could improve it. I just think a bow aimbot...
  10. H

Where are the new modules lol

Added Blink Added FastConsume Added InvWalk Added PotionSaver i literally can't find them, blatant mode is active yes, but where tf are they on the menu lol
  11. H

A few suggestions I've had in mind

1. For the Right-Click option in AC, make it so you can only use it for blocks, perhaps make a whitelis thingy like in inventory cleaner,which would make you be able to choose to right autoclick with. + potentionally remove fastplace since it'd be useless with it. 2. Macros in V3 are kind of...
  12. H

KillAura KeepSprint

Hi, Vape V2 has KeepSprint on it's KA and I think it'll be pretty cool if Vape V3 has it aswell, I know not many people use it but personally I find how the KeepSprint module itself, allows you to walk faster while eating / drawing bow & jumping at the same time, which makes it easier to report...