Small(yet helpful) things V2 has that V3 needs

Heckapoo

Social Credit
1. Macros
The macros on V2 literally happen the millisecond you press the bind, while in V3 it takes like 1.5 seconds. It would be awesome if there was the ability to use which macro system we want, so there'd be an option next to the Macros thing and it'll let us decide either V3 or V2.
2. NameTags enchantments
On V2 NameTags show the specific enchantments that a player has, while on V3 if a player has an enchanted item it will just show up as they have Unbreaking, even if they don't even have unbreaking.
3. This is useless, but the Spook/Vape theme option was cool.
4. (laughs in bowaimbot)

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Macros do happen the second you press the bind. The nametags enchantments work exactly the same as they do in v2. Spook theme was ugly because it cant have a nice font. Bowaimbot is mostly pointless unless you're 2 blocks away from them.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I can make a video to show you the differences. I gurantee you it takes forever compared to v2 lol

It's a bug then, in v2 enchants work fine and in v3 they don't ;/
From my tests I don't see any delay between pressing the button and the macro switching, if you can show any evidence of this then I would appreciate it.

For nametags this is likely just the server spoofing enchantments to obfuscate that information. You can see them working properly here contrary to the issue you have https://i.gyazo.com/e5dbe24db7adb0d9878900b34026ebe7.png

Heckapoo

Social Credit
From my tests I don't see any delay between pressing the button and the macro switching, if you can show any evidence of this then I would appreciate it.
Will do so later, in contact support or via dms if you dont mind.
For nametags this is likely just the server spoofing enchantments to obfuscate that information. You can see them working properly here contrary to the issue you have https://i.gyazo.com/e5dbe24db7adb0d9878900b34026ebe7.png
I use v2 on hypixel in duels, they work fine. I use them later again with v3, all I see is U1