Search results

1. Maudness

how do i get an account perm banned in hypixel

Wait they stopped perm banning for cheating? What about previously perm banned accounts, can they be appealed or something?
  2. Maudness

Hypixel KillAura

Yeah normal and only targeting mobs
  3. Maudness

Hypixel KillAura

I've been using it non stop yesterday with low settings and I've been fine, ping averages around 105-115ms
  4. Maudness

Hypixel KillAura

Can I still use the old blatant killaura for mobs on hypixel or should I switch to SilentAura? If so, what settings could I use for it?
  5. Maudness

[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

Sweet I'm gonna try 14-20 and 16-20, I'm assuming it has randomisation already built into the attack right?
  6. Maudness

I meant the attacks per second, currently I've got mine on 12-16 but was wondering if I could bump it up higher like 14-20
  7. Maudness

What range should we stay between for SilentAura's attack speed?
  8. Maudness

The fuck happened to bonzi clicker?

An exit scam
  9. Maudness

V4 Acting Weird

Yeah I know that :P
  10. Maudness

V4 Acting Weird

I mean my connection is actually quite good I don't lag really at all, no rubberbanding so Idk what it is
  11. Maudness

V4 Acting Weird

Basically, my settings are just slightly above undetected and better than the average Hypixel player to get that out of the way. I use AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach and WTap. Autoclicker: 8 - 12 CPS (Break blocks, disable click delay) Reach: 3 - 3.20 (Vetical Check, while sprinting, disable in...
  12. Maudness

How long have you been closet cheating on Hypixel etc without ban or how long until you were banned

Their staff aren't trained to recognize reach because there's too many factors that define it so yeah reach should be fine
  13. Maudness

If you didn't get it you should of contacted them before charging back like a normal human being contacting the seller because they didn't get their product yet.
  14. Maudness

This is a surprise.

This has been public knowledge for a long time now haha
  15. Maudness

Murder Mystery

Just turn on visuals and look at who holds a sword lol
  16. Maudness

Gui won't open vape v4

Like I said go to the contact page, they probably wont do as much because its not made for BLC but worth a try.
  17. Maudness

Gui won't open vape v4

Did you try using it with just forge instead of BLC? If that doesn't work go here @ https://www.vape.gg/contact
  18. Maudness

is there a way to bypass hypixel xray prevention in uhc

Yea thats the option I'm talking about.
  19. Maudness

Ac bypassed keystrokes?

Powns CB Hud keystrokes
  20. Maudness

is there a way to bypass hypixel xray prevention in uhc

You can't unless you have the XRAY search only for blocks that are out in the open for example diamond ore thats in a cave which is directly hitting an air block. There's a setting for it in V4 I think but idk if it works.