is there a way to bypass hypixel xray prevention in uhc

VapeV4 VapeLite

Maudness

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '18
You can't unless you have the XRAY search only for blocks that are out in the open for example diamond ore thats in a cave which is directly hitting an air block. There's a setting for it in V4 I think but idk if it works.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You can't unless you have the XRAY search only for blocks that are out in the open for example diamond ore thats in a cave which is directly hitting an air block. There's a setting for it in V4 I think but idk if it works.
There is an option called "Cave only" in vape v3/v4/lite

Walls

Social Credit
I think it was Flare way back in the day that had a xray prevention "bypass", but I might be wrong. Turning it on underground, you would swing at blocks within a certain radius of the player to update them, and show the real block. Wasn't really worth it because of how long it took, and it was difficult to tell if it even worked when the anti-x-ray already showed tons of other fake ores.

woahvicky

Social Credit
I think it was Flare way back in the day that had a xray prevention "bypass", but I might be wrong. Turning it on underground, you would swing at blocks within a certain radius of the player to update them, and show the real block. Wasn't really worth it because of how long it took, and it was difficult to tell if it even worked when the anti-x-ray already showed tons of other fake ores.
flare bypass hypixel bedrock edition

Terakorn

Social Credit
vape v4 search doesnt work on hypixel even with cave only
it does you need to wait for some delays when you just got teleported the ores are glitchy and they generate randomly when you just got teleported teach the search off wait for few seconds up to a minute turn on again with 50 radius | the ungenerated chunks always generate new ores and newer one every seconds so 50 is the best radius to use on cave only search

and then you will find out it WORKS