Search results

1. Kuole

Requires a legitimate HYPIXEL Bed Wars configuration

Why aggressive reponse? I just want to have a conversation
  2. Kuole

@bruh6969 can you open a conversation with me?
  3. Kuole

top 50 and no ban is crazy. Lacida & pezzy both got banned which is crazy since I dont think they need to cheat
  4. Kuole

For Bedwars, which is best

They check every game for people who place in the top 100. You didn't place high enough to get banned or your games reviewed.
  5. Kuole

Its one of the owners of the tracking server
  6. Kuole

Tournament Settings - Bad advice?

If your alt doesnt have a comp ban, you should be fine. Right ac looks less suspicious You sure? Top 10 is very hard to get lol
  7. Kuole

The people on lb are mostly legit or use ac with visuals I think it looks at your past ips as well? Not sure on how it exactly works but it does
  8. Kuole

What? Their tournament anticheat is crazy good and they also ban people who have banned alts. The only cheats you can use are like visuals and ac
  9. Kuole

One of the owners of the tracking server said so and they're pretty trustworthy
  10. Kuole

Tournament Settings - Bad advice?

Right ac & fastplace are both undetectable so just use what you prefer. Idk, staff don't ban for visuals since they can't see what you're seeing but you would get outted by other players for esp. Also, staff ban people in the top 100 who have comp banned alts & banned alts. They check the ips...
  11. Kuole

I've heard from others that during the hypixel tournament, they have a way better anticheat enabled and they can detect 3.1 reach and 99% velo. They also check for banned alt accounts in the top 100 to see if they have comp banned alts. If you're thinking about cheating in it, you should only...
  12. Kuole

Main Settings.

No autoban but apparently everyone is getting staff banned.
  13. Kuole

Main Settings.

You're going to get banned soon, apparently they updated anticheat and hitboxes are detectable now. I wouldn't use hitboxes at this time but meh you do you
  14. Kuole

Main Acc Settings

What's that supposed to mean?
  15. Kuole

Main Acc Settings

I use 3.4 for main
  16. Kuole

Main Acc Settings

If you go over 0.30 you're retarded but anything below that is undetectable.
  17. Kuole

Good bedwars settings

Reach: 3.4 Velo: 85 100 100 When you need to turn up, you could use killaura (max reach is 4.2)
  18. Kuole

Good bedwars settings

Velo: 90 100 100 AC: 12 - 17 Right click: 20 - 20 Reach: 3.1 - 3.2 (Disable in water) Idk why would anyone closet on hypixel but hey you could use these in comp games.