Tournament Settings - Bad advice?

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
you would almost certainly be banned if you get any high ranking, right? I'm trying to get top 10 so what would be "safe"

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Top 10 is probably going to be filled with kids that are closeting
Closet cheaters are easily beaten even while legit in bws, that's not what im worried about.
private dodging methods
If those exist, im sure the settings are still going to be relatively low no matter what, its mainly the kids that are blatantly cheating and fine with getting banned that ill need to worry about.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Probably stick to ac, aa + legit scaffold and visuals. Maybe jump reset velocity or low settings for reach & velo if your ping is really high but thats probably still risky.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Probably stick to ac, aa + legit scaffold and visuals. Maybe jump reset velocity or low settings for reach & velo if your ping is really high but thats probably still risky.
So velocity on jump reset and no reach? Is it too risky to have my settings up a little bit but turn them down once I reach higher positions?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
So velocity on jump reset and no reach? Is it too risky to have my settings up a little bit but turn them down once I reach higher positions?
If you're planning to get a decently high position you probably shouldn't use any reach or velo. Jump reset should be fine on a lower chance since it just does what you can do legit.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
If you're planning to get a decently high position you probably shouldn't use any reach or velo. Jump reset should be fine on a lower chance since it just does what you can do legit.
What chance would you recommend? Random question but is NoJumpDelay detectable?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
What chance would you recommend? Random question but is NoJumpDelay detectable?
Like 20-30 chance maybe. NoJumpDelay is undetectable & you can use it, i've used it in regular bw since it was released and its fine.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Should I use right ac instead of fast place on 1? Also would staff ban for literally acting like you know exactly where an invis player is during a tourney?

Kuole

Social Credit
Should I use right ac instead of fast place on 1? Also would staff ban for literally acting like you know exactly where an invis player is during a tourney?
Right ac & fastplace are both undetectable so just use what you prefer.
Idk, staff don't ban for visuals since they can't see what you're seeing but you would get outted by other players for esp.
Also, staff ban people in the top 100 who have comp banned alts & banned alts. They check the ips for everyone in the top 100 (so I've heard and what happened with my friend in blitz tournament, mini walls tournament and woolwars tournament)

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
They check the ips for everyone in the top 100 (so I've heard and what happened with my friend in blitz tournament, mini walls tournament and woolwars tournament)
I have one alt thats been banned in the past (not banned atm), I have a dynamic IP so do they check old ips as well?

Right ac & fastplace are both undetectable so just use what you prefer.
Yeah just wondering which looks less sus, I skip blocks sometimes when scaffolding for some reason so hopefully thats not an issue.
Idk, staff don't ban for visuals since they can't see what you're seeing but you would get outted by other players for esp.
I'm not worried about other players hackusating me, just want to use every advantage I can to get at least top 10.

Last edited:

Kuole

Social Credit
I have one alt thats been banned in the past (not banned atm), I have a dynamic IP so do they check old ips as well?

Yeah just wondering which looks less sus, I skip blocks sometimes when scaffolding for some reason so hopefully thats not an issue.

I'm not worried about other players hackusating me, just want to use every advantage I can to get at least top 10.
If your alt doesnt have a comp ban, you should be fine.

Right ac looks less suspicious

You sure? Top 10 is very hard to get lol