Search results

1. WindowsLOL

high sensitivity vape lite

as soon as injected vape lite into minecraft doesn't matter what client im using my sensitivity jumps up so high i cannot control my aim at all, i tried lowering my polling rate as others said but it doesn't help, anything i should do? TY for anybody who answers btw :) ^^
  2. WindowsLOL

What is the best reach settings on servers like minemen to definitely not fet banned?

Im curious about hypixel tho but as i know mmc AGC is better than hypixel Anticheat, so what are the best reach settings to not get banned not only on mmc but on other servers too with good anticheat? i mean, i dont want to change always the settings cuz im lazy, and im afraid if i dont change...
  3. WindowsLOL

How big should I put hitboxes on servers like hypixel and minemen, servers like that

I’m using lite btw. What is the best number to DEFINITELY not get banned neither on those servers, and not only on these two, but on no server?
  4. WindowsLOL

Is 3.00-3.30 reach bannable on minemen?

Okay, so I was searching on the web and i didnt find anything about it so i post it here. if I use combo mode in reach, and the reach is on 3.00-3.30, will the Anti cheat de text that im cheating? I heard rumors if i use combo mode, the anticheat will likely not detect it, but IS IT POSSIBLE...