Search results

1. S

Looking for Hypixel Skywars Semi-legit config

It's been a while since I've played and I don't know what flags and what doesn't so I'm looking for a config with the following: Reach Velocity Auto Clicker Chest Steal Auto Armor It would also be nice if you could tell me if there were any others that don't flag and I could use Looking for...
  2. S

mmc settings

I hardly play anymore but a while ago after they stopped ban waves i use 3.3
  3. S

Hypixel Semi-legit config

barely anything flags hypixel anti cheat its staff that have eyes and brains (sometimes)
  4. S

bedwars settings main acc 100-110ms

Ive been really in active but im just curious whats the benefit to using 12-16 ac instead of 16-20 and also right clicker rather than fast place 1 delay
  5. S

Sumo settings

only when targetting is when youre facing away from them youll take normal kb
  6. S

Jitter on Auto clicker Module

its meant to make it look like you're jitter clicking
  7. S

(HELP) I need undetectable bhop settings for Hypixel Megawalls!

any speed settings insta bans dont listen to any of the trolls that say speed works and bypasses
  8. S

Does criticals work on hypixel?

It doesnt work and will get you dogged pretty sure
  9. S

Sumo settings

depends on if staff feel like doing their job that day which isnt very often
  10. S

minemen club reach setting

mmc stopped doing ban waves a while ago unless they recently started doing it again which I dont think they did
  11. S

W-Tap settings

W-tap isnt consistent as people have different pings
  12. S

Sumo settings

It bypasses watchdog but a staff would ban you if they see a replay
  13. S

best settings for velocity hypixel

Thank you but would there be a point in using 98 velo or was I right saying that there is no point in using 98
  14. S

is my main settings safe?

you could get away with using .3 hitboxes with slight reach; they arent that blatant unless there's a staff looking at a replay specifically looking for kill aura or hitboxes
  15. S

best settings for velocity hypixel

98 vertical pretty much wont do anything thats like saying use 3.03 reach on hypixel
  16. S

vape v4

because 0-0 scaffold isnt meant to make you look like an above average player its meant to make it seam like you're very good at speed briding and if you're cheating people will call you out all the time even legit players get called out its part of the game
  17. S

I NEED VAPE V4 Settings just like BEDWARS SS one.

hypixel ss only uses 0.4 hitboxes
  18. S

blatant skywars

blatant ka 4.1 attack range 5.1 swing range 180 max angle 2 max targets velo 25 100 100 fast place 1 delay safe walk lmk if you need any other settings
  19. S

is my main settings safe?

yes your settings are fine but you can go higher if you want to go into more depth with that lmk
  20. S

Hypixel auto ban or staff ban?

all your settings are safe besides inv walk that flags and you'll get dogged pretty quickly