bedwars settings main acc 100-110ms

Client

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
im back into cheating and i need some good config my old one doesnt bypass anymore i cheat on my main and have 100-110 ms, could someone send me some good config for bedwars

Simpl

Social Credit
Aim Assist: Any
AutoClicker: 12-16 Hold to Click, Break blocks 50-75, Blockhit - Manual, Extra Randomization
RightClicker: 18.0-20.0 Whitelist Blocks, For best results, turn off Extra Randomization
Reach: 3.1-3.3 Disable in Water
Velocity: 85h 100v 100c Disable in Water
Scaffold: 50-70 Mode - Legit, Whitelist blocks
Ive been really in active but im just curious whats the benefit to using 12-16 ac instead of 16-20 and also right clicker rather than fast place 1 delay

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Ive been really in active but im just curious whats the benefit to using 12-16 ac instead of 16-20 and also right clicker rather than fast place 1 delay
There really is no benefit it's just personal preference ig. Also right clicker you can set a wait delay for the clicker to start unlike fastplace, it's nice if you're trying to make a bed defense.
Was about to say what december did. You can configure rightclicker to look a bit more legit using start delay and using a lower cps. Also depending on rightclicker config it works better than fastplace if you have issues with blocks disappearing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Was about to say what december did. You can configure rightclicker to look a bit more legit using start delay and using a lower cps. Also depending on rightclicker config it works better than fastplace if you have issues with blocks disappearing.
The start delay is also really good when you just want to place one block so you don't have to immediately let the right click button go as if you only use fastplace it would place 4 blocks almost instantly without a chance for you to react.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
The start delay is also really good when you just want to place one block so you don't have to immediately let the right click button go as if you only use fastplace it would place 4 blocks almost instantly without a chance for you to react.
Yeah I was going to say that but december beat me to it.