Search results

1. F

Full Vape V4 Hypixel Pit Settings Guide (UPDATED FOR 2022)

Well, I noticed on these forums many of the forum members give absolutely retarded settings for pit, as they don't play the gamemode and don't understand what settings you can use on the pit. They don't realize 80% of players over prestige 15 main KA all the time or use blatant hitboxes in mid...
  2. F

I made a long post but it won't let me post it

I get an "Oops! We ran into some problems. Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console." Is there a length limit or something or is this just a bug Edit: There appears to be a length limit im good now
  3. F

Does keepsprint bypass hypixel?

So I have seen quite a bit of conflicting information on whether keepsprint flags or not. If you know it does flag, how do you know, and can you be a 100% sure you didn't get staffed just because keepsprint is blatant af? Edit: For the people who say "don't use it", this is for raging on alts...
  4. F

HackerDetector Module

Many blatant clients have some sort of built in anti-cheat that can tell you roughly if someone near you is cheating or not. I feel this would be useful in V4 as many times by the time you spot a blatant cheater they are already bhopping on you, and knowing ahead of time if someone is...
  5. F

Throwpot Custom Items

Autoheal has custom items, why not throwpot? Throwpot currently only works with soups and health pots. (Vape V4)
  6. F

Need a fun kitpvp server

Things I would like: -Some elements of progression, not just coins to buy new kits like lunar soup -Decent players -Not too p2w -A good amount of players -Not too laggy No idea if something like this even exists (other than hypixel pit), but if anyone has a fun kitpvp server please reply!
  7. F

Hypixel Pit-Hitboxes

Are hitboxes safe to use for streaking on pit, and at what value wouldn't get me banned?