Full Vape V4 Hypixel Pit Settings Guide (UPDATED FOR 2022)

Frosty

Social Credit
Well, I noticed on these forums many of the forum members give absolutely retarded settings for pit, as they don't play the gamemode and don't understand what settings you can use on the pit. They don't realize 80% of players over prestige 15 main KA all the time or use blatant hitboxes in mid, and never get banned. I'm here (an actual pit player, the main reason I bought vape) to give advice and settings that shouldn't ever ban you unless you're a retard.

Outskirt Streaking Settings (Fairly legit):
Toggle KA settings shown in
"Mid Streaking Settings (Less "legit")" when you feel like it, or use it all the time but be careful in staff lobbies
Aim Assist is recommended, personal preference really on settings
Reach: 3.1-3.3 Vertical check off, Only while sprinting, Disable in water
Velocity: 85% H 100% V 100% C Toggle 60% H 100% V 100% C against hoppers if you want to
Autoclicker 16-20

Mid Streaking Settings (Somewhat "legit"):
Hitboxes: 0.2
Autoclicker 16-20
Velocity: 80% H 100% V 100% C
Use aim assist if you want but imo is better without

I use these more so now than KA as it's more fun imo

Mid Streaking Settings (Less "legit"):
Kill Aura:
APS: 9-14
Switch Delay: 400ms
Swing Range: 4.2
Attack Range: 3.3 or 3.4
Max Angle: 60 (people have been banned at mid for using anything higher than 60 so I would not recommend changing it)
Max Targets: 1
Blatant Mode: N/A (Using legit aura)
Target Mode: Yaw, some people say "Health" mode flags, but is mostly unknown
Autoblock: Off
Disable on Death: Off
Require Mouse Down: On
Show Target: On
Legit Aura: On (VERY IMPORTANT)
No Swing: Off
Limit to items: Optional but recommended

Velocity: I use 85%, but anything at or above 80% is fine
(Mildly unsafe) Toggle Keepsprint on players that are running (DO NOT DO IN STAFF LOBBY)

These are the settings I main and similar settings to what the majority of the pit community mains.

Last edited:

Frosty

Social Credit
Pt. 2

Alt/Hopper Settings (EXTREMELY blatant, use ONLY on alts):
Kill Aura:
5 Swing Range
4.2 Attack Range
Switch Delay: 50 ms
Autoblock: On
Autoblock somewhat bypasses as of July 2022, but if you move too much it will flag
Legit Aura: Off
Blatant Mode: Switch
Aim Mode: Anticheat
Max Targets: Fairly Certain up to like 3 targets bypass atm, otherwise just use 1-2 targets
Velocity: 0% H 0% V 100% C
Keepsprint

These settings are used by pit hoppers who are sad and use vape to blatant cheat.
(Don't do this, novo intent bypasses pit fairly well and I've even closeted with it a little bit)

Optional but useful settings to have on:
Storage ESP: Useful in kings map when in sewers, people may call you out for using it but I don't think anyone has ever been banned with it
AntiFall: Useful in the few areas where there is void and sky area (Don't use in staff lobbies and don't use a lot)
ANTIFALL NO LONGER BYPASSES AS OF DECEMBER 2021
AutoHeal: For heads or soups
Set a /spawn macro

Now for pit cheating advice.
1. Use a config toggle to toggle into more blatant KA settings and velo settings if you want to fight against hoppers.
2. Toggle lower settings with staff in your lobby
3. Hitting through walls is okay, just don't use in staff lobbies
4. Toggle low velo (60% H) against hoppers
5. Don't blatantly cheat on a nicked player that doesn't seem like a nick that is normal (could be staff som1 got banned doing it lol)
6. Don't be dumb dumb retard
7. Don't use invwalk it dogs
8. Don't use NoSlow it flags a ton and dogs if you jump lol
9. All visuals are optional but I like using Trajectories, health, ESP, fullbright, and storageESP. (Nametags drop FPS too much)
10. idk wanted to put 10 cause going to 9 is weird

Only allowed to critique these settings if you are at least pres 6 in pit : ) lol

08da381b-beb3-4e56-93ba-385d15b02fa5 My pit settings UUID to use

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Very funny, please do not listen to this guy and do not use a main account if you are going to use this. “Don’t critique unless prestige 6” what’s stopping me? Half the settings you put here are retarded and it’s bad enough you suggest KA is perfectly safe to use on a main account.

vec.

Social Credit
Very funny, please do not listen to this guy and do not use a main account if you are going to use this. “Don’t critique unless prestige 6” what’s stopping me? Half the settings you put here are retarded and it’s bad enough you suggest KA is perfectly safe to use on a main account.
this frosty kid thinks he knows everything

Limo

Social Credit
ngl never used legit aura and never got banned. Is Legit Aura actually that important?(with ka, switch, anti cheat)(switch delay 100)?

vec.

Social Credit
ngl never used legit aura and never got banned. Is Legit Aura actually that important?(with ka, switch, anti cheat)(switch delay 100)?
use 500 switch delay and yes legit aura is impotant

Frosty

Social Credit
It is more safe for pit and I would recommend having it on

Frosty

Social Credit
this is exactly what I was talking about and is the reason why I put "Don't critique unless prestige 6", you obviously do not play pit and have no idea what are reasonable settings for the gamemode so stfu

vec.

Social Credit
this is exactly what I was talking about and is the reason why I put "Don't critique unless prestige 6", you obviously do not play pit and have no idea what are reasonable settings for the gamemode so stfu
just because it's the pit doesn't fucking mean you can use everything retarded queer

Frosty

Social Credit
just because it's the pit doesn't fucking mean you can use everything retarded queer
Yes it does, every other prestige 15+ does and bans are extremely rare even with people that main KA 24/7 in staff lobbies

Any actual pit player would agree these settings are safe, so I will let new pit players see this or returning pit players who don't know what's safe anymore see this

Simpl

Social Credit
Yes it does, every other prestige 15+ does and bans are extremely rare even with people that main KA 24/7 in staff lobbies

Any actual pit player would agree these settings are safe, so I will let new pit players see this or returning pit players who don't know what's safe anymore see this
Yeah im not a pit player and ik that pit bans are rare even with ka

Soup3154

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '20
these settings are fire for the pit, don't listen to any1 else
they will likely get you banned (jk there is 2 pit staff)
Do you know of any ?
there's a bunch rn, just look
I recommend the TI 92+ one, it's very good

link97

Social Credit
these settings are fire for the pit, don't listen to any1 else
they will likely get you banned (jk there is 2 pit staff)

there's a bunch rn, just look
I recommend the TI 92+ one, it's very good
most staff checkers atm are very inactive and most dont have a full list of staff that is on pit

So In

Social Credit
@vec. Honestly I respect you as a well known member and everything but like sometimes your settings are way too safe and they don't give any actual advantage over other closet cheaters

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
@vec. Honestly I respect you as a well known member and everything but like sometimes your settings are way too safe and they don't give any actual advantage over other closet cheaters
this doesnt make sense, should everyone just use fucking 4 block reach or something? its the most you can go after that it isnt safe

vec.

Social Credit
my settings aren’t way too safe. I give closet settings and frosty gives very blatant settings which isn’t even closeting