Search results

1. Artificial

My love for Troxity

Your the best thing that life has given me so far and I know nothing can take a place in my heart the love I have for you is pure and eternal so will you marry me @Andros <3
  2. Artificial

Setting to switch to old GUI [LITE]

I think there should be a setting which allows us to switch to the old GUI with the latest updates.
  3. Artificial

BAN JAMMY DODGERS

Ban Jammy Dodgers from the biscuit society.
  4. Artificial

Vape Lite (Windows 11)

Looks nice ngl.
  5. Artificial

Can we stop saying undetectable?

Alright I can see the future in the comments, ya'll gonna say "no". But can we please stop saying undetectable, nothing is undetectable, especially ghost clients it's undetected and starting to get really annoying. undetectable definition: not able to be detected. undetected definition: not...
  6. Artificial

[FORUM] Fix Emoji's

Manthe please fix forum emoji's, everytime I put one in a comment there's an internal server error, then I gotta wait 30 - 90 seconds before I can post again.
  7. Artificial

Types of people on this forum

Right so as far as I can think right now there are: The serious - people who take things super seriously, including the word "undetectable". The helpers - people who actually decide to help people The staff - the staff of vape The advertisers - basically just signs up and posts a load of old...
  8. Artificial

Allow us to change our forum email

Why can't we change our forum email exactly?
  9. Artificial

How to bypass screenshare Jartex Network

If you get screenshared on Jartex Network here is what to do: 1. Rebind your internal GUI to HOME or some shit. 2. Don't bother self destructing however if its Vape Lite click Hide on the external GUI 3. Sit back and relax and let the entertainment begin.
  10. Artificial

What could possibly go wrong..?

11. Artificial

Vape Lite found in Screenshare

They found me :(
  12. Artificial

How to use v4 on 1.16!

Alright so all of ya seem to be complaining that you cannot use vape v4 on 1.16 so heres how to do it - Download Forge (1.12.2) here - Download the ViaForge Mod here - Install the viaforge mod by putting it in your mods folder Load up Minecraft and then select the version you'd like to use in...
  13. Artificial

How to use v4 on 1.16

moved to https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/how-to-use-v4-on-1-16.24225/
  14. Artificial

Vape Lite on Linux Confirmed

Manthe should've made it harder smh
  15. Artificial

Vape ratted?!! PROOF AT LAST?!!!!

okay, kinda clickbatey title ngl On Friday the 19th, our supreme leader funkemunky (aka developer of the notorious senitel anti cheat), declared that "Vape" was a rat, this made me laugh so hard that i almost fell out of my epic gaming chair, i just had to login and share it lmfao...
  16. Artificial

How to bypass any screenshare! (easy)

don't cheat.
  17. Artificial

Gifs for forum pfp

Gifs for a forum profile picture would be epik ngl :p Also whenever I try to post my ascii discord username and tag in signiture it says "Server Error Occured" pls fix
  18. Artificial

We need Manthe face reveal

We need Manthe to do a face reveal.
  19. Artificial

Outline ESP in v4

I think an outline ESP should be added to v4.
  20. Artificial

Imagine whiteout.rip