Can we stop saying undetectable?

Artificial

Social Credit
Alright I can see the future in the comments, ya'll gonna say "no". But can we please stop saying undetectable, nothing is undetectable, especially ghost clients it's undetected and starting to get really annoying.

undetectable definition: not able to be detected.
undetected definition: not detected or discovered.

so if "undetectable" settings get detected, how is that possible, as it's "undetectable".
Honestly just a clever but stupid marketing strategy.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
nothing is undetectable,
It's where, you're wrong, for visuals modules, it's not detectable, and for auto clicker and aim assist, it just does things automatically that you can do legit.

Of course saying "undetectable" for modules such as Killaura, reach and velocity etc is wrong... It mainly depends of the client (cheat) and of server you play on.

So saying "undetectable" it's not really wrong to say it, it just depends of what you're talking about.

Artificial

Social Credit
It's where, you're wrong, for visuals modules, it's not detectable, and for auto clicker and aim assist, it just does things automatically that you can do legit.

Of course saying "undetectable" for modules such as Killaura, reach and velocity etc is wrong... It mainly depends of the client (cheat) and of server you play on.

So saying "undetectable" it's not really wrong to say it, it just depends of what you're talking about.
Actually sir i'm not wrong, stuff such as xray is detectable... (some even server side, but it's not what you think) and think about client side.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Actually i'm not wrong, stuff such as xray is detectable... (some even server side, but it's not what you think) and think about client side.
A X-Ray isn't detectable at all, and it's the same for others visuals modules, if an anticheat can detects them, that means the modules are fucked up.

And what do you mean by "client side" because I think you're talking about screenshare, and you're about client-side anticheat?

Artificial

Social Credit
A X-Ray isn't detectable at all, and it's the same for others visuals modules, if an anticheat can detects them, that means the modules are fucked up.

And what do you mean by "client side" because I think you're talking about screenshare, and you're about client-side anticheat?
no, i'm talking about client side anti cheats, and is xray can be detected (server side can detect it but it's super out the box), please stop commenting stuff you don't know about.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
no, i'm talking about client side anti cheats, and is xray can be detected (server side can detect it but it's super out the box), please stop commenting stuff you don't know about.
Can you provide me a video that we can see an anticheat detecting a xray?

And client-side anticheats are irrelevant, since nobody uses client-side anticheats to prevent cheating on their servers.

Artificial

Social Credit
Can you provide me a video that we can see an anticheat detecting a xray?

And client-side anticheats are irrelevant, since nobody uses client-side anticheats to prevent cheating on their servers.
Anti cheats can't do xray checks but what they can do is "Player mined {x} amount of {x} in {x seconds / minutes}, that's why i'm saying it out of the box, whilst it's fair to say xray isn't undetectable, there are a lot of measures servers can do to prevent them such as ore obfuscators, etc.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Anti cheats can't do xray checks but what they can do is "Player mined {x} amount of {x} in {x seconds / minutes}, that's why i'm saying it out of the box.
It's irrelevant, it's possible to false that check. You can mining for 1 hour with a silk touch diamond pickaxe, then back into your base to mine all of them with a fortune 3, and it would notice staff that he's xraying, but he's not.

And most these check to notify staff if he's mining diamond ore regardless of time. So why do say, a xray is detectable but after you say that an anticheat can't detect it?

Artificial

Social Credit
It's irrelevant, it's possible to false that check. You can mining for 1 hour with a silk touch diamond pickaxe, then back into your base to mine all of them with a fortune 3, and it would notice staff that he's xraying, but he's not.

And most these check to notify staff if he's mining diamond ore regardless of time. So why do say, a xray is detectable but after you say that an anticheat can't detect it?
Because I have no sleep and in a kinda bad mood ngl, sorry. However it's annoying that kids keep saying "undetectable autoclicker $5+", etc.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Because I have no sleep and in a kinda bad mood ngl, sorry. However it's annoying that kids keep saying "undetectable autoclicker $5+", etc.
If you don't like people saying "undetectable" just look away, or ignore them.

However, saying "undetectable" for aim assist and auto clicker for v4 and lite, is true since like 3-4 years, these two modules haven't been detected. So these modules are not detectable.

Artificial

Social Credit
If you don't like people saying "undetectable" just look away, or ignore them.

However, saying "undetectable" for aim assist and auto clicker for v4 and lite, is true since like 3-4 years, these two modules haven't been detected. So these modules are not detectable.
they can be detected still, even though there not detected they still can.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
they can be detected still, even though there not detected they still can.
Not likely, most of the servers that claimed to detect these modules removed the "detections" due of false detections.
And if these 2 modules were detectable, a major server would detect them without issues, thing that hasn't been done.

But if you know a server that claims to detect these modules, can you say me the IP in pm?

You can think that these modules are detectable, but do not expect a server detecting them without issues.

Artificial

Social Credit
Not likely, most of the servers that claimed to detect these modules removed the "detections" due of false detections.
And if these 2 modules were detectable, a major server would detect them without issues, thing that hasn't been done.

But if you know a server that claims to detect these modules, can you say me the IP in pm?

You can think that these modules are detectable, but do not expect a server detecting them without issues.
yes, i'm not saying there detected right now, however they can be detected.