Vape ratted?!! PROOF AT LAST?!!!!

Artificial

Social Credit
okay, kinda clickbatey title ngl
On Friday the 19th, our supreme leader funkemunky (aka developer of the notorious senitel anti cheat), declared that "Vape" was a rat, this made me laugh so hard that i almost fell out of my epic gaming chair, i just had to login and share it lmfao

Cheat Clients/Mods with Known Malware
List updated on 3/19/2021 (American date format). Clients not on this list can still contain malware unless you compile from open source code that has either been reviewed by other developers or yourself.

- Anything labeled as "cracked" or "leaked"
- Atani
- CheatBreaker (unless you compile it yourself, most distributions in the wild include malware)
- Anything from the Intent Store.
- Omikron's Sigma client
- Novoline
- Vape Client, Vape Lite, MantheClicker, or anything distributed by Manthe Industries

Anaylsying "anything distributed by Manthe Industries", I come to the conclusion that VAPE IS A RAT, MINEMEN IS A RAT DOOOO NOT PLAY MINEMEN AS YUP YOU GUSSED IT BIG RATTER MAN MANTHE WILL RAT YOU, EVEN HE IS A RAT! :eek:

(oki i go now)

Last edited:

Rases

Social Credit
Well vape/vape lite/manthe clicker all work by injecting codes into your normal minecraft client. This sort of activity are usually a sign of malware and many anti virus would (rather legitimately) see these programs as malwares.

With that being said, I would still be hoping to see @Manthe reply to the statement in the thread.

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
- Atani
- CheatBreaker (unless you compile it yourself, most distributions in the wild include malware)
- Anything from the Intent Store.
- Omikron's Sigma client
- Novoline
- Vape Client, Vape Lite, MantheClicker, or anything distributed by Manthe Industries
I love how these all aren't viruses
and the first one is usually a virus although sometimes isn't

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
CheatBreaker is, intent.store could be viruses and sigma is a virus
Offline cheatbreaker isn't, there has never been a proven virus on intent.store, and sigma was never proven to be a virus even after 3 years of trying every method

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Offline cheatbreaker isn't, there has never been a proven virus on intent.store, and sigma was never proven to be a virus even after 3 years of trying every method
There was a ratted client uploaded to intent through an exploit. No one ran it tho according to nef.