Search results

1. 虚空无城

hypixel configuration

Let me explain the situation first. hypixel delay is between 200~260ms. I haven't played in a long time. I don’t know how Hypixel’s anti-cheating progress is now. I need a closet configuration to ensure I don't get banned. Thanks.
  2. 虚空无城

Can hypixel customer service see my game interface?

For example, if I open esp and gui, will it be displayed on the customer service screen?
  3. 虚空无城

Freecam prohibited?

I am prohibited from using Freecam in hypixel (open spawn fake), can watchdog detect Freecam? Or am I using it incorrectly?
  4. 虚空无城

The location of the fluoroscopy bed

I think vape should have a perspective bed setting, because you don't know where the bed is when you dig the bed.
  5. 虚空无城

hypixel staff aimassist ban

Although hypixel will not detect Aimasist, the staff will ban players by watching. I want to ask what setting you use to avoid the personnel ban
  6. 虚空无城

Buying a Minecraft MFA account issue

How long do you usually buy an MFA account and use it? After migrating to my own account, can the original account owner retrieve it by appealing?
  7. 虚空无城

Anti-cheat detection for vapeV4 and vapelite servers

Is there any difference between vapeV4 and vapelite in server anti-cheat detection?
  8. 虚空无城

Can Hypixel currently detect reach, Velocity (horizontal) WTap?

title
  9. 虚空无城

200ms~250ms closet setting, server: hypixel

title
  10. 虚空无城

How to learn well, politics, physics and chemistry

I find it difficult, do you have a way to learn?
  11. 虚空无城

I need a setting that hypixel cannot detect

autoclicker reach Velocity hitboxes ,Thank you very much.,server latency is 240ms ~ 270ms
  12. 虚空无城

Hypixel mod general online time (China time)

Want to play violent vape
  13. 虚空无城

remove bot from antibot

Will deleting the robot in antibot cause me to be banned by hypixel watchdog?
  14. 虚空无城

autoarmor.....autohotbar....cheststeal

I want to ask how to set chestteal, autohotbar and autoarmor, I don’t want to be banned
  15. 虚空无城

How to set up autoarmor and autohotba

I want to ask about the settings of automatic armor and automatic shortcut keys? I don't want to be banned by hypixel, thank you
  16. 虚空无城

Velocity setting value

Server: hypixel, delay 220ms~250ms,Hope it's hard to be seen by the customer service