Search results

1. RotBlauHase

Percentage of legit and closet-cheating players on Hypixel.

What do you guys think is the ratio of legit and closet-cheating players on the Hypixel Network? Also do you guys think there is a Mod that cheats? Imagine how funny it would be for Manthe to make a Vape Cape (lmao vape cape) and just activate it at April fools for everyone who currently has...
  2. RotBlauHase

AutoTool for Vape Lite

So yeah, I‘ve been using Vape Lite for Bedwars and since I am naturally bad at the game, I can‘t hotkey to the right tool in time. So my suggestion is to add AutoTool to Vape Lite Thanks Manthe
  3. RotBlauHase

Hypixel Semi-Blatant v4 Settings

So I would like to have some Semi-Blatant Settings to annoy the heck out of streamers, it shouldnt be too obvious I am cheating for them though, so that means like Killaura, thats kinda legit looking, as if I was lagging... Reference: Does anyone have some settings for me?
  4. RotBlauHase

Can I switch to my Mac and still use Vape Lite?

Because of compatability and HWID and stuff... Quick answers please! Thanks
  5. RotBlauHase

Can I use fly on my 1'000'000 lvl main on hypixel?

I have youtube and admin rank on main, i dont want ban, pls can I use fly and bhop???? Also manthe make autoclicker right 100+ pls pls pls pls pls thanks
  6. RotBlauHase

Is Vape Lite Lifetime worth it

So, I am an Hypixel Player and I would like to play on Lunarrrr, so would vape lite be worth it to play on Hypickle?
  7. RotBlauHase

Is is possible to inject into lunar? (v4)

Can someone tell me, if there is any way of injecting Vape v4 into the Lunar Client? I've heard that you could inject by changing some settings, idk... Thanks
  8. RotBlauHase

Hypixel Client

I am considering starting to blatant cheat again on Hypixel, now which paid client has the best bypasses? Things I'd like: Fly - Should work consistent, normally fast BHop - Consistent, at best no flags Killaura - (Autoblock) (Scaffold) Thanks!
  9. RotBlauHase

Manthe mak a Baritone for da best game in Hypixel

we neeeed Baritone wery important for ghost client it has to play chess for me in skyblock and it can pvp in bedwars tanks manthe
  10. RotBlauHase

Skyblock Hacks

Just a quick question, are there any hacks (not just in vape) for skyblock I dont know of? Like is there any useful hack for skyblock? fo hypixel xdd
  11. RotBlauHase

Does AutoFish bypass Hypixel?

Sooo, I have been using autofish for like 5min now and sometimes I get these ping notifications, like I caught something but autofish doesnt get me anything... Like the rod is still in the water even though A fish came...
  12. RotBlauHase

13. RotBlauHase

Is a 0 delay FastPlace detectable? (on Hypixel)

So can Watchdog detect FastPlace 0 Delay?
  14. RotBlauHase

Murder Mystery

So can some1 explain how to properly setup the murder mystery thingy in vape?
  15. RotBlauHase

Guys this is huge

For every1 that didnt get the message... Vape v4 now on Lunar! Thanks Manthe! U are a hero xd
  16. RotBlauHase

BLC Update

So could it be that the new BLC Update doesnt let Vape v4 inject? I just get a white screen and the Vape closes... I tried running Badlion in Debug Mode but it didnt change anything...
  17. RotBlauHase

LUNAR SUPPORT

Guys (and girls), I love Vape, its a great client with really good bypasses and clean GUI and everything works, but I think, and I dont no this exactly, that the devs of Vape should take a look into the Lunar Client Support. Now hear me out, I dont ask for support with AntiCheat on, but I think...
  18. RotBlauHase

BLC Render disabled?

So on BLC and LabyMod my ESP and NameTags and stuff dont render, did they somehow disable it?
  19. RotBlauHase

Skywars Hypixel Kind of Blatant Settings please

Can someone give me some kind off blatant settings for Hypixel Skywars, I mean legit Killaura, maybe bhop or smth like that... So I can kind of win against sweats and stuff. It shouldnt be too obvious, and no watchdog logs or flags :D Im sorry if I ask for too much... (Maybe Aimassist, wtap...
  20. RotBlauHase

Are these settings good?

My settings for v4 (Hypixel, Badlion Client) Aimassist: Autoclicker: Reach: Velocity: Hitbox: I have a MVP++ Acc so I would liuke to keep it xd Im sorry if the images arent so good...